Town of Salem #6

Gustav

45 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Isn’t this game with mafia seeing as Gorlab was killed by mafia? Coven and mafia can’t be in the same game right? 

Gustav went hard af this round, it’s an absolutely free for all and anyone can be anything!

with that being said, I’m looking forward to some more claims today ?

8 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

I investigated Devise.

"Your target could be either a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, or Trapper."

Ok wow finally something spicy going on! Devise claimed lookout.

So one of these two are lying. Either doktor is executioner or devise is lying. I propose we decide to lynch one, and if whoever we lynch told the truth jailor kill the other one

4 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Ok wow finally something spicy going on! Devise claimed lookout.

So one of these two are lying. Either doktor is executioner or devise is lying. I propose we decide to lynch one, and if whoever we lynch told the truth jailor kill the other one

Just tell me what you need me to do

3 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

ALSO this is your jailor telling you to vote @Devise unless he can give me a good claim, i have reason to believe he's lying

Just FYI this is any all, so there can be repeats of the same non unique roles if that is your thought process. I still think we should lynch one of the other though 

7 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I have been poisoned, and will die tomorrow. 

Does this mean that the coven is in this game?  Odd considering we already have mafia and a vampire already confirmed.  I guess it's harder to tell without the role list

Also VOTE DEVISE

1 minute ago, solas said:

Does this mean that the coven is in this game?  Odd considering we already have mafia and a vampire already confirmed.  I guess it's harder to tell without the role list

Also VOTE DEVISE

It's Any/All, so the presence of the Poisoner absolutely confirms that there's at least one Coven role out there. 

Maybe some of ya'll are willing to take a leap of faith with me here because as the Lookout for sure I can confirm to you Funk is lying based on his claim of me. Why waste a vote on me when you can literally take him out of the game. Keep a town alive and weed out those trying to start shit and destroy claims.

Vote DoctorFunk

Additionally, the Poisoner has the Necromicron. No one can save me. If there's a doctor, there is no point wasting your time. Keep the Jailor safe!