Ode to STZ

Kendrick

So this one is a bit of a strange one in a sense because STZ is relatively new in regards to the members I've already listed. What he doesn't have in years of knowing me, he makes up for in impact he has had on me. His graphic ability is something I always admired and still do. His GM'ing with a level head and a clear head have actually got me through some hard times in regards to whether or not keeping my player was worth it. I've shared a locker room with @STZ on more than one occasion and he does bring the group together. He is a hard working guy with a family that he has clearly shown he takes high value in. We've had great success as teammates and we've had great success as rivals as well. We've been in Europe and North America with our players and he has shown a great mind for building the right type of players. This Ode is to a guy we all can agree is a huge part of the community and the history of the league. Thanks for making this place a great place STZ!

STZ was a huge part of my early days in the VHL, and I am far from the only one he had a big influence on as a new member. He's done so much for this league and everything he's done can't be understated.