Worst Odds Possible: 7.5%

12th Place Team

Best Odds Possible: 15.0%

Worst Odds Possible: 5.0%

11th Place Team

Best Odds Possible: 12.5%

Worst Odds Possible: 2.5%

15 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don't like the 10 game playoff to change the odds.  If I"m reading that correct the team that is bad and in need of the lottery pick will have worse odds because of it.  The team that just missed the playoffs is probably better so their odds will go up.

I'm not sure how i feel about the lottery thing, but I am glad that there are games that the non playoff teams can be apart of.  Good for keeping people engaged.

This seems pretty cool. Kinda hard to believe we have this many teams, but definitely a big step for the league.

Not overly keen on any of the team logo designs, but I like the concept idea of an English team. Definitely like a few GMs announced.

Think the added teams have inspired a goalie create after Graves.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Acydburn said:

I've been here a year and played on 5 VHL teams now.. you have rookie numbers ;)

FWIW you’ve had more team options than I ever had as well. For most of my time here there were only 8 teams. I’ve played on all those.

31 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

You making a guy?

Ehh probably not right now, super busy at work, getting married soon and just living life. It’s is nice to come back here an reminisce. This place got me through some tough times so I’m happy it’s still around. Maybe one day I’ll make a player but as most know, I usually get bored or lazy really fast :p.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hickey said:

Ehh probably not right now, super busy at work, getting married soon and just living life. It’s is nice to come back here an reminisce. This place got me through some tough times so I’m happy it’s still around. Maybe one day I’ll make a player but as most know, I usually get bored or lazy really fast :p.

This is true. Easier than ever to make a welfare player semi-useful now but life doesn't even allow that sometimes

On 6/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, Mr. Hickey said:

Good to hear you're doing well matey.

• Commissioner
26 minutes ago, Brodie_Landry said:

now all we need is a Nova Scotian team 

With Halifax in the VHLM it’s unlikely the VHL is going to get one, just doesn’t make sense for both leagues to have a team in such a small province

• 2 weeks later...