LVA AGM Spot Available

Spartan

Due to the recent news of the VHL Expansion, I am in need of an AGM for Las Vegas. Muff was a great AGM and I wish him the best, but it is now the time for a new AGM to help me out and stop me from making dumb and impulsive decisions.

I'm looking for an AGM who:

• Has some graphic design skills to create a recruiting graphic for LVA, and potentially other graphics for team members
  • Can put up press conferences
  • Has STHS experience to send lines in case I can't
  • Considers themselves fairly logical when making transactional decisions

Looking forward to seeing who applies!

I’m applying I have lots of STHS experience so if you ever are unable to do lines I can step in and help. I also have some AGM experience which means I can jump right into the role without you having to explain too much. I also have two seasons WJC experience with team world. This would be a great opportunity for me to get back into management and I hope you’ll give me a chance. I’m also great with graphics, Mississauga and Philadelphia have used my work for waiver signing and I can 100% make graphics for players.

Edited by Zetterberg

20 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

I’m applying I have lots of STHS experience so if you ever are unable to do lines I can step in and help. I also have some AGM experience which means I can jump right into the role without you having to explain too much. I also have two seasons WJC experience with team world. This would be a great opportunity for me to get back into management and I hope you’ll give me a chance. I’m also great with graphics, Mississauga and Philadelphia have used my work for waiver signing and I can 100% make graphics for players.

HIRE THE BERG

39 minutes ago, Zetterberg said:

Zetterberg's a great choice, he was super active in the LR of Mississauga and helpful

3 hours ago, Zetterberg said:

HIRE THIS MAN

It's taken quite a lot of thought, but I've made a decision. Before I say who it is, please keep in mind that there were so many qualified candidates, and I know everyone will get their chance in due time. I can see quite a few candidates being strongly considered for GM positions at the end of the season, so keep your hopes up!

With that being said, I'm pleased to welcome @twists back to the AGM life! He definitely deserves a fresh start as an AGM, and it's long past his time to receive the position. Looking forward to working with him for the indefinite future!