Mailbag Questions for Kevin King

IamMOOSE

Ask Kevin King any questions here. I'd like to compile a nice list of mailbag questions I can throw into a Q&A Media Spot for Kevin King. If you have any questions or suggestions, please comment them and I will tag you in the question during the Media Spot!

What tpe-level do you think FO (faceoffs) should have for a VHL centerman to be considered elite?

What VHL player(s) do you model your game after, if any?

If you had to choose a VHL team to NOT be drafted by, which team would it be and why?

Do you know @twists is also from Michigan? Do you know any other VHL/VHLMers from Michigan?

Preferred general route: current expansion team (full on grow with the team), team from the last few expansions (Prague/DC/Malmo, to a lesser extent Moscow - write some of your history into that of the team but also they're semi-established), established team but rebuilding (Van just entering one, Toronto just exiting one, Helsinki with just about enough left to have seemingly avoided that fate?), or established team but contending (Calgary, Seattle at the top right now - Davos climbing, Riga seemingly pretty sturdy from year to year, and NY finally look to get in).