[S72] Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen has retired!

VHL Bot

Good career.  Even though you won't end up a PPG still should get in HOF on awards alone (kinda like McWolf should) and especially when considering how low scoring your era was for defensemen.

It's too bad you couldn't keep that 80+ pace and reach it but awesome career regardless.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Good career.  Even though you won't end up a PPG still should get in HOF on awards alone (kinda like McWolf should) and especially when considering how low scoring your era was for defensemen.

It's too bad you couldn't keep that 80+ pace and reach it but awesome career regardless.

?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

There is an argument for sure.  He isnt 1 for me but he's easily top 10 and I can def see the top 3 spot alongside Low and Sully.

Something id like to look into more.

TBF I don't know where I stand on it myself yet - other than the top 10 shoe-in. Uncharted territory with the stats.

5 minutes ago, Victor said:

TBF I don't know where I stand on it myself yet - other than the top 10 shoe-in. Uncharted territory with the stats.

Yeah its a tough one.

Comparing eras will be tough sadly but on the surface it will likely be hard for me to put him over 5x Labatte winner and someone who had 600+ points and 1900+ hits in 504 games.

But his era competition was definitely harder when looking at players on paper.  And for that he probably surpasses a lot of guys who on paper look better statistically.

Edited by Advantage