[S72] Apollo Hackett has retired!

VHL Bot

Hey all.

I've been blessed to have a lengthy career with the Riga Reign - the place Apollo Hackett has been privileged to call home since day one of his professional career. And Hackett's career has been marked with some of the best-earning players and fantastic teammates from beginning to end - from the likes of Joseph @McWolf and Ryan Kastelic @Enorama to Lincoln @Tate and Guy Sasakamoose @Cxsquared, he's had the privilege of being among the best defenders on an all-time stretch of a great defensive team . And that's to say nothing of Kallis Kriketers @hedgehog337, Finn Davison @Poptart, Greg Eagles @Greg_Di, the future in @efiug and the plethora of fantastic old (like my classmates - you know who you are!) and new forwards like @Patrik Tallinder, @Pengu, Ryan Busser @Z16and Kyl Oferson @Nykonax; Apollo has been extremely lucky to have teams stacked to the gills from line 1 to 4.

I have full faith in Tate and Sasakamoose to carry the defensive torch for the Reign after Hackett's geriatric self calls it quits at the end of this season. And I've tucked a nice little boost in to my TPE to see if we can nab that cup at the end.

It's been an absolute pleasure playing through this defenseman's career. Best of luck, Riga - you're in great hands.

17 minutes ago, McWolf said:

My two seasons in Riga were probably my two favourite seasons in McWolf's career and you were one of the reasons why. Great career, sleep tight pupper.

im the reason why you went to Riga in the first place ?

4 minutes ago, McWolf said:

My inactivity is the reason you traded me.

Now if we could trace the reason of my inactivity.

Getting too involved in sim leagues at once

*checks notes and notices two expansion GM jobs, historian job, and fantasy job*

sweats profusely

2 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Getting too involved in sim leagues at once

*checks notes and notices two expansion GM jobs, historian job, and fantasy job*

sweats profusely

?

cjb2lgW_te4X6fjzBLt9YN6BUTRhryGoo52osJtl

*that's a handshake for those who are confused by this pic*

It was a great time with you, Riga certainly won't be the same without you. Like for real, our playing style also gonna change after that. Also, thanks for pressers ? cause we all know I'm too sleepy for doing these

Edited by hedgehog337