VHL Copypasta Library

Dil

He told a user to fuck off because they asked him about a SIM. Even if Beketov is friends with Dill, no commissioner should be telling a user to fuck off in public, especially for something as trivial as a SIM. It's not a good look (unprofessional), and [insert some stuff I don't remember]...commissioners should be held to a higher standard, as they represent the league.

Ok fine Dil

[insert tag here] it's time for you to just stop.

You can't even construct a proper sentence, you're typing like you're straight out of grade seven. I really wish you would stop attempting to impress people when being honest and truthful gets you much further in life with adults than anything else (unless you want to be in politics, I guess). Everyone here is calling you out, not because the claims aren't possible, but because there are many different versions of the claims you are making. That is the top sign someone is fabricating a story, the fine details are never the same more than a handful of time. Also, just remember, OHL players are student-athletes and are actually expected to be above grade averages... last time I checked anyway.

When you claim things like you've taken McDavid one in a one on one, or 'deked out' Nurse, you have to understand that anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to question you about it simply because of one thing: If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck. You keep creating additional stories that only dig you further into the ground and now you've made yourself a target instead of simply stopping and saying to yourself: 'Huh, okay, it seems like they're not impressed.'

You're not impressing anyone, and your trash talk is about as weak as a FORTNITE players.

For yourself, and your reputation, you need to stop.

So someone has to say it...basically until we have a non GM simming the playoffs these games will have seriously negative stigma. How this has been allowed for a second straight season is irredeemably nonsensical. Throw yet another asterisk on the winning team of the Victory Cup which is supposed to be the top award of a player and GM's career. But boy does this cast a dark cloud. Hate to say it. The inside knowledge of how the sim operates and its applied seasonal settings is incredibly valuable.

This is one Eno posted from somewhere else.

You know it isn't "Legos". You've had FUCKING YEARS to adjust to the actual, correct way to say the term. It's Lego. Lego bricks, Lego sets, Lego kits, Lego mini-figures, Lego City.

There are no such things as "Legos". They don't exist. "Lego" refers to the COMPANY THAT MAKES THE TOY, and thus the shortening Lego is acceptable. Saying "I'm playing with my Lego" works because it's referring to the sets themselves: The individuals aspects that make of the toy from the bricks to the mini-figures to the electronics to the other little parts. It isn't claiming that the fucking square bricks are each a Lego. THE ENTIRE THING IS. If you were to say "I'm playing with my Legos" that implies that you're playing with at least two different types of Lego set at once, i.e. Lego City and Bionicle.

Still saying LEGOS after all these years makes you look like an assclown. Here in Europe, the continent responsible for this toy (no, it wasn't made by America, no matter how much your capitalistic toy industry wants you to think), you'd be laughed out of the room if you said that.

<@> don't fuck you? don't fuck you?! I own you! I can fuck you with two fingers like the little ant you are and then assimilate into your genital community and take it out from the inside! so maybe it's you who shouldn't be tempting me, otherwise, things will go terribly ?  for you hun.

7 hours ago, Dil said:

<@> don't fuck you? don't fuck you?! I own you! I can fuck you with two fingers like the little ant you are and then assimilate into your genital community and take it out from the inside! so maybe it's you who shouldn't be tempting me, otherwise, things will go terribly ?  for you hun.

This caught on quite quickly :D

Wait that's the wrong one though here's the right one:

@ don't tempt you? don't tempt you?! I own you! I can crush you with two fingers like the little ant you are and then assimilate into your ant community and take it out from the inside! so maybe it's you who shouldn't be tempting me, otherwise things will go terribly for you hun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep! From now on I'll be honest. So let's start now. I am a time traveling alien (why I'm so good at picking people apart and finding what makes them tick)

I do not have 2 kids. That is a massive lie. I have over 600. I have at least one on each planet I've been to. I am not rich here. I am the richest Robbinian (what my species is called) all my money there is equal to $1 US dollar.

I do not have a yacht. I have a starship that i use for... Space travel.

My name is not Robbie. My name is Thorn. No... that's a lie. My name is a secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you via my future tech.

This is fun. Such a big weight off my shoulders. Let's play a game. Spot the two lies.

I hate you and your british ways and british teeth.

I am not leaving here even though I claim I am. I need the attention you guys claim I seek so much.

I'm crazy.  I live in a mental asylum. And sneak on here when I can. This explains why I disappear for days/week. Also explain my crazy stories for players and my crazy MS's

I didn't hate Kendrick. I just loved annoying him. Which was easy.

I wouldn't trust me to keep my word that 2 are lies. I'm clearly a prolific liar. All 4 can be true. Or they can lies. I don't know. I've lost track of my own lies. 

On 6/30/2020 at 12:11 AM, a_Ferk said:

I don't know time zones. I have no need to know when the hell cst is. EST is the only time zone that I am worried about. TBH all other time zones don't exist.

Because why should we have to waste time to look up a time zone for one shitty deal that you could have prevented all this from if you posted all time zones. What if people don't have time to check a fucking time zone? Are they to fault for having a fucking life? Apparently according to you, they have to go by what you say and if they have a life or are doing shit, then here is a giant FUCK YOU. Sounds about right.

• 6 months later...

Of course, only Russian players of Washington Capitals were together in the same hotel room.

Of course, all of the other NHL players, when playing away, separating themselves from their teammates.

Of course, you can’t catch the virus when you and your teammates sit together on the bench, hug each other when they score a goal, or when they are all together in the lounge or locker room.

Players can’t get infected when they are at the restaurants, supermarkets, malls, etc..

Virus only works in a hotel room. The one who came up with this rule, obviously is very logical. By the way, both Alex Ovechkin and Dmitry Orlov have antibodies. Unfortunately, not everyone is competent in their (antibodies) value and properties.

• 8 months later...

I know you’re joking but please don’t. Aspersions against the blue team are more or less expected but when we’re talking about what we do consider other people’s money I would t want anyone to take you seriously and think anyone, staff or otherwise, takes any of it for personal gain

• Commissioner
Just now, rory said:

I know you’re joking but please don’t. Aspersions against the blue team are more or less expected but when we’re talking about what we do consider other people’s money I would t want anyone to take you seriously and think anyone, staff or otherwise, takes any of it for personal gain

Still got that one kicking around do you?

Just now, Beketov said:

Still got that one kicking around do you?

Yeah it's saved in the same sticky note as the "He told a user to fuck off because they asked him about a SIM" so i had it up

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, rory said:

Yeah it's saved in the same sticky note as the "He told a user to fuck off because they asked him about a SIM" so i had it up

The VHL forgives but it does not forget.

• 2 months later...

okay so this is what i learned on why the word rural sucks, science supported: 

when you write out the word rural by sound, it's just "rrl."

the english "r" sound is really unique. there's a symbol that we use for it in the phonetic alphabet, but it's not a true representation because the sound is actually made in like three different places in your mouth

so we take this sound that's already difficult to make with your tongue in a stupid place in a stupid way and we say it twice in a row. you gotta say it two times, you can't just squish them together or it's not the word rural. but we have a super weak vowel between the two r sounds so you don't even get any reprieve between the two r sounds

then we get to the l sound. because fuck vowel sounds in this word. we skip them. fuck vowels (not actually, vowels are really great and english loves those mfs). there are two different kinds of l's in english. one that's made with your tongue all the way up by your teeth (like in "light") and one that's further back in your mouth. the tip of your tongue is a little further back and you gotta make this weird shape with the back of your tongue to get the sound to move around the right way. 

the word rural is three nasty ass sounds that are made from the back of your mouth, all back to back, with no reprieve between them

source: @fishy

Edited by fishy
edited my own typo lol

I’m done arguing about this. Its fucking being worked on. Believe me or don’t, I don’t care, but we’re working on it. We can’t overhaul the league attributes overnight. Rushing into changes is how we end up with horrible changes that make everything worse.

On November 20th, at 6 PM Atlantic time, I received a DM from tfong. The DM was about a post I had made under an alt account during the S79 draft stream. The draft stream occurred on July 18th 2021, 124 days prior to the report. I had joined the stream on a twitch alt and started acting like I was somebody else (a non-existent member or player). I had then said a few small things like “have I been drafted” and “my player is Willy Langston” (made up name on the spot). My next two sentences were the ones that got me in trouble. I said “im in minors” “are you in to minors”. An obvious offensive and stupid joke that I made. After asking for an appeal for reasons I will later mention, it was denied.

I’m done 😤🍆 arguing about this. Its fucking 🍆 being worked 👷👷 on. 👋 Believe 🤔🙏 me 😝 or 🚫🥖 don’t, 🚫 I don’t 🚫🚫 care, 🏿 but we’re 💰 working on 🔛 it. We ♂👥 can’t 🔫♂ overhaul the 👏 league attributes overnight. Rushing into changes 💰💰 is how we end 🔚 up with horrible 😱 changes 🚼 that make ♀♀ everything worse. 😫