VHL Copypasta Library

Dil

For my last reason Beavis is jacked! Looks at him he looks like he could be a clash Royale character with how jacked those arms are! If you are jacked that makes you a giga chad which is the difference between a giga chad and a regular chad! A regular chad isn’t jacked but a giga chad is absolute jacked like a clash Royale character! He is also part of the recruitment team too so that also makes him chad worthy! Just imagine trying to fight this absolute giga chad, Beavis is the type of person to get all the ladies/guys chasing after him at the club! He is jacked and does many other chad activities!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found the official version:

He told a user to fuck off because they asked him about a SIM. Even if Beketov is friends with Dill, no commissioner should be telling a user to fuck off in public, especially when they ask about something like the SIM. It's not a good look (unprofessional), and if you didn't know Beketov, you might not want to message him about something in the future. Before you go and tell me it's not a big deal, Commissioners should be held to a higher standard, as they represent this league.

(you’re welcome)

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Tate said:

I found the official version

“Found” is a weird way to say “wrote”

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay seriously you can fuck right off now. You lost 26 fucking TPE 9 months ago for overtly ignoring the rules and ever since have de used that was the worst possible thing in human existence and that my life re lives around making you miserable. I’m sick of the passive aggressive shots and the constant rule skirting because you think being edgy makes you cool. It was 26 fucking TPE, get over yourself. 

@Beketov