LA - Emotional Support AGM

Josh

• Commissioner

To work with press conferences, engagement, and to occasionally slap me when I make poor choices.

Apply below or PM.

Just now, Josh said:

To work with press conferences, engagement, and to occasionally slap me when I make poor choices.

Apply below or PM.

Can I apply for just that?

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

I'll support you emotionally if you support me emotionally.

You are just here trying to mooch.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I'll support you emotionally if you support me emotionally.

Who gets little spoon?

I’m applying! I have lots of STHS experience so if you ever are unable to do lines I can step in and help. I also have some AGM experience which means I can jump right into the role without you having to explain too much. I also have two seasons WJC experience with team world. It would be awesome if I got to work with an expansion franchise and this would be a great opportunity for me to get back into management. I hope you’ll give me a chance.

I will apply.  1000+ wins as a GM and I've been an expansion GM before.  Would like to help one of the four teams and I think this seems to be the best opportunity so far.  I have a wealth of experience as a GM and as a member in the league so dealing with things like STHS, having you bounce ideas off me, etc...are things I feel very comfortable in dealing with.  I've also GM'd several countries at various WC and have GM'd two teams in the VHLM to go with the four in the VHL.

A healthy discord LR breeds a lot of positive vibes and that is something I would certainly strive to have.

If you have any other questions, please let me know, but otherwise please consider this my formal application.

Edited by Advantage

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
On 6/15/2020 at 7:15 PM, Brewins15 said:

applying. I don't have previous experience but I am very willing to learn. I've been trying to get into management for a while just haven't gotten the chance. I would love this opportunity.

We chatted already but I never posted it on here.

season 1 episode 20 GIF by mom

• 1 month later...

I'd be down. I can help keep the locker room active and upload weekly press conferences. Only knock is that I don't have access to STHS so that may be an issue. Other than that, I can do anything else you would need me to do.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:21 PM, Josh said: