Running GM Application

Quik

• 3 weeks later...

I’d be willing to throw my hat into the ring for a future AGM or GM position. I have some great ideas involving locker room participation, new player help, and overall involvement using graphics and tools available to me. Understandably this would be my first position in this league, hence why I would be leaning to be an AGM first but if given the chance I know I will excel in my role.

Now that I have stepped down as GM in the M, I'd love to put my name in the hat for GM of the next opening/vacant VHL team. In the meantime I'd also be interested in becoming a VHL AGM just to get my foot in the door. 

Experience includes:

- Using STHS extensively

- Recruiting members/Signing players

- Creating good LR atmosphere

- Scouting

- Being Active AF

DM me if you need a big interview piece :)

• 5 weeks later...

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Thad, didn't you just get hired to be the GM of San Diego? What are you doing here?!" Well, listen, I'll never not apply for more opportunities! I love this league and will do what I can to help it grow and succeed even more. So, as GM positions open in the VHL, I'd love to be considered!

Thanks!

On 6/16/2020 at 9:25 AM, Ricer13 said:

Please add me to the list as well. Credentials available upon request.

Wow the last time I commented on the thread was in June. This is my formal application for a VHL GM opening now or in the future.

I feel like I would make an excellent candidate for a position that opens in the VHL. Like anybody else I’ve made my mistakes but I’ve also learned and grown from them. I feel like my time in the VHLM has been excellent and my resume in such a short time is exceptional. While I do think there are members who deserve this ahead of me I would just like to be taken into consideration and maybe even get the chance at an interview. Thank you for your time.

I know I'm probably way out of my league here, but I'm throwing my name into the hat for the new opening. I know for certain I won't get the job, but I know from experience that you should just apply for everything.

I have so many people I'd like to recommend for the job, but just a few I've seen here are @Ricer13, who I think really deserves a shot at this, @thadthrasher, who's an awesome guy and has already created a great vibe in San Diego. 

Lastly, I want to recommend @Spartan for this job. He's built an amazing environment in Las Vegas, and he knows how to manage a team. He's always super active on forums and discord, and is a fantastic guy. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Spartan locked and unpinned this topic