VHL/VHLM AGM Postings

Quik

To consolidate all the AGM Postings, I am creating this thread where people who wish to be hired can apply within, and @VHL GM & @VHLM GM can either contact people who have previously applied for openings, or post their own criteria within.

This thread will not keep an updated OP, so GMs will need to keep an eye on it themselves, but hopefully it will clear some of the clutter that has become of the hiring forum ?

DISCLAIMER: GM's are not forced to hire from this list, it is simply a tool to keep track of people who are interested, and for GMs to post when they have an opening. Should a GM wish to hire someone who has not applied in this thread, they are free to do so.

Hi, i would like to be AGM. I dont own STHS, i probably wont be doing press conferences, but what i do have is knowledge how to build players and goalies. I can be your emotional support teddy bear and help figuring out lines

I would like to apply, I have lots of STHS experience, previous AGM experience, and I was a GM in two world juniors. I can send in lines if your busy and I’m good at posting press conferences on time. I would really appreciate an opportunity to get back into a management role and I promise to work as hard as I can.

Hello, I would love to apply for the role of AGM. I don't have any STHS experience, but given the opportunity, I would be eager to learn. I feel like I have a good locker room presence both active and engaging. I would be a great support and would also do press conferences. I have been a member of the community for a bit now and haven't done much else and I feel like this would be a great opportunity to get more involved. 

looking to become a agm. I don't have experience but am ready to learn and do whatever is needed of me. I am able to run STHS although I don't have experience I do have to ability to use it. I try to be super active in lockers and am kind to anyone I meet. Although I may not have experience I am a very hard worker and will get jobs done. I want experience and want to get involved more in the community

Looking to be an AGM. AD in EFL, and HC in SBA so I have some expierence in management. I can do press conferences,  talk in the locker room, and can advise you(whenever needed). In terms on STHS, if it is available for free, I can download it and help you out.

I would like to become an AGM, was trained in STHS, and used it during gm league but it is only basic knowledge. I am heavily active on discord and active on forums as well.

Plenty of great candidates already but I’ll throw my name in the hat anyway. I’m interested in an AGM position if anyone needs one. I don’t really have any prior experience but I’m a fast learner, motivated, and willing to do what needs to be done.

Interesting in AGM role. I have been a GM in these style leagues before.

I excel in roles as Minors GM usually but i do have experience as a Major league GM in the GOMHL which used STHS where i was a GM who won 3 championships in 5 seasons at the helm with making the playoffs every year.

I have good management to help new players get accustom to leagues. I have shown this in the PBE where i am a Rookie Mentoring head and CO Gm in the minors.

I hope i can find a job here as i'm excited to take my first steps in this league.

Open for an AGM role. Don't own STHS for now. Even though I'm still a 1st gen, I really want to help contribute to a team in terms of management and I'm ready to learn the ropes!

Edited by JigglyGumballs

You know I'm interested. In either GM/AGM of either league 

I have experience running Minot gladiators and doing most of the work in LVA as AGM. I'm familiar with STHS and team building. 

Edited by Guest

The Vancouver Wolves are looking for a new AGM. @rjfryman has been our AGM for awhile now and just got hired to be a VHLM GM! That being said ill need someone that can fulfill the following criteria.
1. Keep Discord Locker-room active.

2. Participate in scouting the VHLM for draft gems and help compile draft lists.

3. Help me orchestrate trades.

4. Do lines for when I cannot or when the team sucks.

Apply via PM to me here on on discord with the answer to the following question:

If the Wolves hold the 2nd overall pick in this upcoming draft who would you pick and why?

Good luck to all applicants.

8 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

The Vancouver Wolves are looking for a new AGM. @rjfryman has been our AGM for awhile now and just got hired to be a VHLM GM! That being said ill need someone that can fulfill the following criteria.

2. Participate in scouting the VHLM for draft gems and help compile draft lists.

Apply via PM to me here on on discord with the answer to the following question:

If the Wolves hold the 2nd overall pick in this upcoming draft who would you pick and why?

frick. can do all but discord

45 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I can do ALL of that, and i applied via Discord

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in the AGM position my pros are :active in discord,  do have STHS, I have scouting experience for different sim leagues but lack the hockey experience to build lines or strategies.