VHL/VHLM AGM Postings

Quik

Due to @twists having a very busy schedule, I am looking to bring on a new AGM to assist me in the LR and with a few other miscellaneous responsibilities. I'll try to keep you as engaged as possible as an AGM, and would be glad to provide my (limited) knowledge to anyone who would like to be a GM in the future!

Responsibilities:

- Post Press Conference Sunday night/Monday morning

- Be able to submit lines if needed (Access to STHS)

- Active in the locker room

Not much to break down here. If you'd like to take on additional responsibilities, we can figure that out! Apply below ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

Due to @twists having a very busy schedule, I am looking to bring on a new AGM to assist me in the LR and with a few other miscellaneous responsibilities. I'll try to keep you as engaged as possible as an AGM, and would be glad to provide my (limited) knowledge to anyone who would like to be a GM in the future!

Responsibilities:

Not much to break down here. If you'd like to take on additional responsibilities, we can figure that out! Apply below ❤️ 

I'd be happy to apply, I'll need to learn how to work with STHS though.

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

Responsibilities:

Interested but don't have access to STHS.....I got all the other boxes checked though.

• 2 weeks later...

Miami Marauders AGM Post

Miami is currently on the hunt for a new AGM. It’s a pretty sweet gig over there in Miami. What I expect from my AGM is activity! Active in the LR to help maintain a fun place for members to start their career in. Other than that press conferences will need to be done every Sunday and help recruiting waiver players. Having access to a computer to input lines if I’m not around would be ideal but not a deal breaker by any means! I’ll reach out via DM to interview potential candidates.

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

9 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Miami Marauders AGM Post

Miami is currently on the hunt for a new AGM. It’s a pretty sweet gig over there in Miami. What I expect from my AGM is activity! Active in the LR to help maintain a fun place for members to start their career in. Other than that press conferences will need to be done every Sunday and help recruiting waiver players. Having access to a computer to input lines if I’m not around would be ideal but not a deal breaker by any means! I’ll reach out via DM to interview potential candidates.

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

I can keep the locker room active just like I did during the season, may need to put a Mac version of STHS on a USB so that may be my issue but I can do every other aspect of AGM besides lines to a tee. Feel free to DM me if you have questions @Ricer13. Looking to hopefully have a long-time AGM spot here.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Miami Marauders AGM Post

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Definitely interested @Ricer13! Looking to expand into management since a month ago so this is a shot I want to take.

Thank you to all those of who have applied. I have made a decision on my new AGM but will not be making the formal announcement until after the VHLM draft. If I haven’t reached out to give you the position that means you’re out of the running. 

Hi, I am applying for AGM. I may not have much experience with STHS, but I know how to spot talent when I see it, since I play in real life. I can make the right moves to make any franchise a contending team, provide a welcoming and nice attitude to any locker room, and create press conferences weekly. Also, I work well with any GM. 

Marimoto_reaper.jpg.22ed110f8ff2e59999e31c08ca4e73bb.jpg

Edited by dariusmarimotoman

Hi VHL and VHLM GMs out there, I'm thinking of making this formal. I'm looking for an AGM job whether it being the VHL or M. I don't have experience using STHS but I'm eager to learn. I mean there's more advantages of learning STHS than just for the team. I'm rather active (discord & forum) especially during times that most Canadians and Americans are asleep. ?

As some of you know Yukon has been looking for an AGM over the last few days. After days upon days of pros and cons I have finally come up with a decision. Now this was of course not an easy one, so keep at it, work hard and you'll get there soon! Now I am welcoming @Blazzer to Yukon! Congrats Blazzer, you deserve this! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

6 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

As some of you know Yukon has been looking for an AGM over the last few days. After days upon days of pros and cons I have finally come up with a decision. Now this was of course not an easy one, so keep at it, work hard and you'll get there soon! Now I am welcoming @Blazzer to Yukon! Congrats Blazzer, you deserve this! 

Thanks MexicanCow! I'll do my best under your guidance :)

I would like to be an option for any teams that need a new agm. I have some sths experience, but would love to learn. I have a lot of free time(even with school) and I am very analytical. I have discord, and would be very active in chatrooms. However, I am new to the league as a whole so i can see very clearly why someone would not hire me. I am only putting myself out there because it is my goal to eventually become a VGM, but that takes time and experience. And experience is one thing I want to get.

Edited by Castor Bedard

On 9/16/2020 at 12:22 PM, Viperxhawks19 said:

hello gms. it is i the one the only viper. im looking for another agm job. pm me on discord (Fuel#0053) if you want to interview me.

edit: I have plenty of AGM and STHS experience

Would love to one day work Front office together wether its you as GM and me AGM or Vice versa i would LOVE to work together i love the enthusiasm and ambition :fire

• 2 weeks later...

Houston is interested in hiring an AGM. PM if you are interested. I will do my best to teach you what you need to know to be a decent GM some day. Some weeks you will be bust some weeks not much at all. The only thing I need from you is to be active in the LR and able to talk with new players at the moment.