VHL/VHLM AGM Postings

Quik

33 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

With @Spence King moving on to his new position with Vancouver. The AGM position for the Philadelphia Reapers is open!

I'm looking for someone who is active on Discord and cares about helping every player succeed. Needs to have an understanding of the league rules and be able to explain how the VHL works to new players. Bonus if you can do graphics. 

If interested, quote this message, send me a message in the forums, and/or message me in Discord DMaximus#1871.

Listen, there is only one good decision for this position, and that decision is me.

Hi, I'm Thad. You're new AGM!

33 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

With @Spence King moving on to his new position with Vancouver. The AGM position for the Philadelphia Reapers is open!

I'm looking for someone who is active on Discord and cares about helping every player succeed. Needs to have an understanding of the league rules and be able to explain how the VHL works to new players. Bonus if you can do graphics. 

If interested, quote this message, send me a message in the forums, and/or message me in Discord DMaximus#1871.

Listen, there is only one good decision for this position, and that decision is me.

Hi, I'm Thad. You're new AGM!

37 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

im interested

1 hour ago, DMaximus said:

I am interested in the job, I can do press conferences weekly, post tpe oportunities and help the new players. It is true that I’m from the new gen but if you look at my update log I’m a max earner and I know how things work already. I am very active in the locker room on discord and I have a lot of interests in learning about the GM jobs and I think there is no better ways than being AGM to learn it. :)

Edited by domg5

2 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I'm interested. Pick the candidate you feel best fits the needs though

5 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I enjoyed making graphics for the Reapers and would look forward in helping out additionally as an AGM, throw my name into the pile! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I applied for the reapers AGM job a month ago but I’m not sure if it count for other jobs, so I will just throw my name here again but this time for any opening job. Thank you :) 

domg5#7495 on discord

Similar to what I posted in the GM thread, I'd like to AGM VHLM team if the right opportunity comes up. I'm AGMing for Canada at the WJC and I think my VSN writing is an example of how if I'm going to do a job I'll put in the time and effort to make sure it's done right. Trevor#4690 on Discord if you have any questions for me.

Edited by tcookie

The AGM position in San Diego is open for applications! 

I'm looking for someone who is active both on forum and discord, is willing to do weekly press conferences, and will encourage new people and help them learn about the league.

Send me a message on here or in discord (xTHADTHRASHERx#6217) that explains why you'd be a good AGM and I'll respond with some questions.

I'll try to make a decision on or around Monday, but since I'm taking an intensive class and learning Hebrew I may be a little slower lol!

2 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

I'm looking for someone who is active both on forum and discord, is willing to do weekly press conferences, and will encourage new people and help them learn about the league.

Send me a message on here or in discord (xTHADTHRASHERx#6217) that explains why you'd be a good AGM and I'll respond with some questions.

I'll try to make a decision on or around Monday, but since I'm taking an intensive class and learning Hebrew I may be a little slower lol!

I'll apply :P

20 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

I’ll apply