VHL/VHLM AGM Postings

Quik

Howdy, don't know if anyone is looking for any help but I am interested. From what I scrolled through, I think most of not all of the positions posted have been filled. Feel free to message me here or discord Strider#2301

2 hours ago, Domino Draws said:

A joke, its not an insult.

Okay. Makes me feel better :)

My first player only just got drafted, so for sure am an amateur but whatevs. I can make pressers just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Riley_Couture has stepped down as Halifax AGM. Just wanted to thank her for all the work she's done for the team, especially helping me set up the new discord and making the transition seamless 🦾

Big shoes to fill, here's some requirements the right applicant will have (in order of importance):
-Be nice to me

-Do press conference (every sunday/monday preferred)

-say boat gang every 12 hours

-Make offers on people, help peoples if they have questions in discord

-Have access to STHS (experience not required)

PM me here or on discord (rory#1453) okay bye

18 hours ago, rory said:

@Riley_Couture has stepped down as Halifax AGM. Just wanted to thank her for all the work she's done for the team, especially helping me set up the new discord and making the transition seamless 🦾

Big shoes to fill, here's some requirements the right applicant will have (in order of importance):
-Be nice to me

I know that @Flames1Fan really loves boats, so that's a good start!

On 2/26/2021 at 3:45 PM, rory said:

-Be nice to me

Thanks to all the applicants. I've decided to go with @GlowyGoat until she inevitably goes IA :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my application:

Hello, I go by Jakky here in the VHL community and I would like to work as a VHL/M A/GM some day. I have decent experience with STHS as I have gotten most of my GM work through the offseason event of the VHL Pro-Am. To those who are unaware, the Pro-Am uses VHL/M players who through scouting and then a draft are placed into a team and then a season followed by a tournament. I have been a GM for this Pro-Am the past two seasons and used teams in which I have suggested for future VHL/M expansion teams. The Glasgow Guardians and The Chamonix Black Diamonds. Both of my teams have been .500+ teams, ranking 3rd out of 5 teams both seasons. I communicate with the teammates, make notable adjustments to lines and do what I can to bring victory to my team.

I'm active on the forums and discord and will reply asap when pinged or DM'd. I should note that I am currently enrolled in college so while I focus on myself and the community, I also have to focus on my studies aswell. Just a heads up before potentially hiring. 

Below is a graphic I have made involving stats of the teams along with a graphic for some hopefully sweet TPE. Have a great day and I am open for discussion. :)

https://gyazo.com/6372e7b47a6a29cf6e93d74c0a338913

https://gyazo.com/599bf9b1f7c98dd82c919a2890e93f82

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Esso2264 said:

hai i am looking for a new AGM, your job is mainly to do press conference and be someone i can bounce ideas with, dm me on discord Esso#7878 or here if you are interested

i'm in, those are the only two things that i can, and don't worry about the ideas, i have a lot of ideas (even if they are a lot dumb)