VHL/VHLM AGM Postings

Quik

Never really announced I was looking for an AGM - or that I actually got someone to help me with the team - but for transparency sake, let's make it official. I set him up on the portal a while back anyway, so it would have become a known fact at some point anyway. Might as well announce it here myself.

@Sonnet

LondonBar_uu5ZE7B.png&key=f4b177239de21f

AGM of the London United

Calgary.png.d3c5a2d982e789d4b52e3007c1ac7d59.png.cba0a9ab0519f0f9b3f6b44048e7c7be.png

Calgary Wranglers AGM 

After further consideration, I have decided to not hire an AGM this season. After seeking advice from other GMs I think it's better if I just try this 1st season solo. This way I can learn the ropes on my own and gain experience. Then when I do hire an AGM I'll have better knowledge to pass on. 

I apologize to the great candidates that applied. 

Sorry and thanks again for your interest,

-JUBIS

Edited by Jubis

I want to apply, i have a bit of experience as agm as my last agm position was the 4th place in the last world cup where i helped to scout, select and make the lines of the team

@Members

I know I want to make sure everyone gets a fair chance, so I'll post here. San Diego is looking for a new AGM as our excellent @Viperxhawks19 is stepping down to focus on other tasks at hand. If you were still interested in being an AGM, I'd love for you to DM me with the answers to the following questions just so I can get to know you! 

1. Are you experienced with any form of AGMing? 

2. Do you have any form of GMing experience here or elsewhere? 

3. How active are you (please be honest) from 1-10

4. How often can I expect you on per week? 

5. What timezone are you in? (this just makes sure we cross paths every now and again haha) 

Also feel free to include anything you think I should know about you. 

I would like to apply for the opportunity to become an AGM in the VHLM. I am relatively new to the league, have no prior experience with STHS, but I have learned the VHL ropes pretty quickly and maintain highly active participation both in the forums and in the Discord LR's. Willing to devote time to learn, I believe I can be an asset to any VHLM team.

I have no experience with GMing or AGMing, this league or otherwise. I have been able to keep very active (a solid 8.5). I'm on once per day at the very least, maybe an hour a day total. I'm on EDT/EST. I am also working Thursday-Monday with pretty weird hours. I will be going back to school (depending on what happens) in September and won't be working and at school. I have been extremely active even with this schedule.

1. Are you experienced with any form of AGMing? 

Yes

2. Do you have any form of GMing experience here or elsewhere? 

Yes

3. How active are you (please be honest) from 1-10

4. How often can I expect you on per week? 

5. What timezone are you in? (this just makes sure we cross paths every now and again haha

none of your business

hello guys its me, the bird. I get my AGM stolen every season so i need a new one.

job requires you to do press conference, be around and emotional support cuz i cri when sths does his thing

DM me and there we go

27 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

hello guys its me, the bird. I get my AGM stolen every season so i need a new one.

job requires you to do press conference, be around and emotional support cuz i cri when sths does his thing

DM me and there we go

Take this job. 100% chance of getting VHLM job in next 2 months and leaving Esso without an AGM once more 

1 minute ago, ColeMrtz said:

I come looking for dogs, must be trained to do press conferences and engage active players in the lockeroom. Will teach how to use STHS and whatever else you may be interested in. Offer is outstanding to anyone who quotes and puts in their pitch.

Hi Cole,

I would really like to try to be AGM. Please consider me. I am very nice person.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

I come looking for dogs, must be trained to do press conferences and engage active players in the lockeroom. Will teach how to use STHS and whatever else you may be interested in. Offer is outstanding to anyone who quotes and puts in their pitch.

Hey Cole, I'm interested. Just coming off of a few short stints as AGM in Houston and Mexico City. I can be active in the locker room, create pressers on the weekly and anything else you need me to do. Only problem would be I don't have access to STHS, but we could find a way around it.

Cheers!

- Patrik Laine

9 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Yo.

I've been looking for a job for a while, but I'm a first gen looking to get some experience in STHS though I don't have it at the moment. I'm pretty active on discord and I can definitely help out with press conferences!

55 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

I'll bite the bullet, and eat the cake

I've learned sths from someone and they have given me valuable tips

Im pretty active on discord brethren those press conferences are not a worry!

Unfortunately, @Shaka has been absolutely bombarded by his work schedule, so I must gently release him from his duties. I haven't seen him, or heard from him, in quite some time but I do know he's 'swamped' from his work calling him to shifts day in and out, pulling multiple weeks in a row last time I spoke with him. I understand that work catches up to everyone, but I'd like an active AGM presence within Toronto's small sphere here on VHL. 

If you're interested in joining the Legion as an AGM, please send me a personal message.

Standard duties, really. 

Looking forward to seeing who's interested. 

I always look to give this job to those with the least experience, but still with the high passion needed for the job. Ultimately it came down to 2 members who are both alum, but from an activity standpoint one stands out slightly more to me. Congratulations to @Bacon!

2 hours ago, Peace said:

Hit me up when your boss isn't making you work 60 days in a row without a break. :P

I'm my own boss but boy am I an asshole ?

Blessing and a curse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

With my AGM stepping down at the close of this season to focus on real life (what's that???), I'm looking for a new one. Please DM me if interested. Refer to: