VHL/VHLM AGM Postings

Quik

The awesome @Da_Berr has stepped down as Warsaw AGM to focus on school. Warsaw will be looking for a new AGM, someone that can keep the locker room engaged and help my indecisive ass think through potential moves. PM me here or on discord (BBD#5758) if interested!

7 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

The awesome @Da_Berr has stepped down as Warsaw AGM to focus on school. Warsaw will be looking for a new AGM, someone that can keep the locker room engaged and help my indecisive ass think through potential moves. PM me here or on discord (BBD#5758) if interested!

ayo, mój facet mnie wybrał, KURVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On 10/4/2020 at 2:08 PM, .sniffuM said:

MuffBeve ?

Halifax is looking for a new AGM. The job entails writing press conference questions weekly, slapping me when I'm being an idiot, and just being an active presence in our locker room for our new members to look up to and learn from.

If you are interested in being an AGM and moving up in the VHL world, shoot me a DM on discord (Dil#6969) or the forums if you're old like that.

1 hour ago, Dil said:

Halifax is looking for a new AGM. The job entails writing press conference questions weekly, slapping me when I'm being an idiot, and just being an active presence in our locker room for our new members to look up to and learn from.

If you are interested in being an AGM and moving up in the VHL world, shoot me a DM on discord (Dil#6969) or the forums if you're old like that.

Throwing my hat into the ring. I'd be down to make weekly Press Conferences and I can keep the locker room active.

2 hours ago, Dil said:

Y'know slapping Dil is a very enticing offer for those who are applying ?

4 hours ago, Dil said:

The successful candidate gets a spot on the ALL-AGM Dream Team

I am a sport managment graduate (college), so I have a broad knowledge of managment and organization that can greatly benefit a team. I have held many positions as GM or AGM in multiple NHL 20 leagues. I have a strong knowledge of how the league runs and im great with discord!

• 2 weeks later...

Will toss my name in the hat I suppose. If you don't know me its because you're probably not in the EFL. However, I've held a AD (GM) position in the development league for the EFL for 4 seasons now, and am currently the 5th longest tenured and currently active AD. On top of that I manage a gym team in the SFC which is a new MMA/Fighting sim league. In short, I have plenty of experience managing teams and working in Sim Leagues.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m applying to an AGM job in the VHLM whenever there will be opening. I am very active on discord and I always help my teammates. I can do press conferences every weeks, do some scouting and make sure everyone has all the support they need. It is true that I am still new in the league but I’m a fast-learner and I am passionated about hockey. Thanks for reading this :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Calgary Wranglers 

Our previous AGM @LatinViking had to leave the VHL due to personal reasons.  He is a stand up guy and did so in a very respectful way. We will miss him in Calgary 🍻 .

With the AGM spot open.  I have just hired  fellow S69 draftee@Patrik Tallinder Congratulations!!  I am very excited to have him share his knowledge and help lead this team to greatness 🙌 

Edited by Jubis

With @Spence King moving on to his new position with Vancouver. The AGM position for the Philadelphia Reapers is open!

I'm looking for someone who is active on Discord and cares about helping every player succeed. Needs to have an understanding of the league rules and be able to explain how the VHL works to new players. Bonus if you can do graphics. 

If interested, quote this message, send me a message in the forums, and/or message me in Discord DMaximus#1871.

16 hours ago, DMaximus said:

With @Spence King moving on to his new position with Vancouver. The AGM position for the Philadelphia Reapers is open!

I'm looking for someone who is active on Discord and cares about helping every player succeed. Needs to have an understanding of the league rules and be able to explain how the VHL works to new players. Bonus if you can do graphics. 

If interested, quote this message, send me a message in the forums, and/or message me in Discord DMaximus#1871.

I would love to apply. I've been the team captain of the Reapers for 3 seasons now, head scout for 1, and player for 3. I can do press conferences early, motivate players and help out new ones, and be a positive presence in the locker room in general. I value the team and the players combined. Hire me as the next AGM for Philly!

Edited by dariusmarimotoman

3 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Definitely interested

4 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Sure

8 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

I'm interested