Moscow Roster and Upcoming Schedule

VinCal

9 hours ago, Victor said:

Oh wow we got some late picks on this team.

Clarke was a fantastic pick by you (admittedly made easier by the fact that it was Kyle, but still, other people had to pass on him). Perry was a pretty solid pick by me as well - inactive now, but lasted a good while - although to be fair, the guy I took an entire round after Perry (Ben McGirr) is still around. Some other solid late options on this list: Telker (by you), Yamazuki (by Esso).

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Clarke was a fantastic pick by you (admittedly made easier by the fact that it was Kyle, but still, other people had to pass on him). Perry was a pretty solid pick by me as well - inactive now, but lasted a good while - although to be fair, the guy I took an entire round after Perry (Ben McGirr) is still around. Some other solid late options on this list: Telker (by you), Yamazuki (by Esso).

None of those are any Raleigh Ritchie, that's for sure

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

None of those are any Raleigh Ritchie, that's for sure

That's funny, I don't see any Raleigh Ritchie on this graphic.

not to mention the complicated situation with the actual Raleigh Ritchie pick on draft night, which speaks just as much to my own ability to find steals as it does your own, a situation with which you are already familiar cough cough ;)