VHL Social Media

This is a reply to this thread that @Beaviss locked:

The ol social media feed looks pretty sparse here. If you're serious about growing and advertising with social media, have you looked at using community-made social media posts with a sprout social scheduler? With the amount of gfx and articles that get posted on the forum every day, we could easily be posting a lot of cool shit pretty frequently.

We could also make managing the socials a TPE paid job too. Social media is a lot of work.

If we have these accounts, let's use them!

In the past we have had several people do it but they burn out usually within a week or two. Me and Dil try to keep up on it and are trying to get back ontop of it. Which is why I posted the links.

Nice! Yeah it is burnout inducing. Could we make an instagram post or something as a .com, or a 3 platform post as a PT, and earn TPE and help you out?

Instagram for example, you can post the same post, at the same time, to Twitter and Facebook if you've linked accounts.

Another alternative is the platforms that post on everything at once (e.g., Hootsuite). This way only a few people could manage at a low TPE cost and we could post everywhere at once, make scheduled posts, etc.

Just some ideas :D

I think Instagram would be a good place to post some of the VSN graphics that work outside of the articles.  Like the power rankings graphic from this week for example would be a good post IMO.  Maybe tweeting out links to stuff like the VSN articles as well as the stuff that's posted in the news section of the portal would help make the Twitter page more active too.