Leaders Q&A Roll Call

IamMOOSE

Hey guys, thinking of doing a Q&A. Would cover some draft and other league stuff. Would love to get some commissioners and GMs involved. If you're a Commissioner or GM and are interested in participating, please DM me on here or on discord @Moose (#8971 if you need the numbers too).

All are welcome to submit questions here if they have anything they'd like asked to a Commissioner or GM!

@Commissioner

@VHL GM

@VHLM GM

@Members

6 minutes ago, Peace said:

I can hear the sudden sharpening of pitchforks and the soft crackling flames in the distance. 

Wasn't aware the member tag was some cardinal sin, just seen it used before and figured it was easier and how everyone does it. lol

14 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

Wasn't aware the member tag was some cardinal sin, just seen it used before and figured it was easier and how everyone does it. lol

Not a cardinal sin, but when you're specifically looking for GMs and commissioners, probably better to just tag them. Otherwise you're tagging a couple hundred people that have nothing to do with the post.

That being said, as a GM, I am open to any questions you have.

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Alright folks, let's simmer down a bit. New member accidentally used a tag he wasn't supposed to use, he gets it now, cut him some slack. 

All I am saying it's a an ultimate move to get eyes on you. He gotta be #1 pick now 

1 minute ago, BigTittySmitty said:

All I am saying it's a an ultimate move to get eyes on you. He gotta be #1 pick now 

It was a move to try to engage the community and try something to be more involved in this league. We need to start letting new members fail forwards instead of attacking them for their mistakes. This isn’t a move for attention.

@IamMOOSE you're fine in my books.

I dunno why some people overreact to these all member tags lol 

The last thing I would want is for you to feel less comfortable. Yes that tag is frowned upon. All good tho man ?? no big deal 

Edited by Jubis

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

It was a move to try to engage the community and try something to be more involved in this league. We need to start letting new members fail forwards instead of attacking them for their mistakes. This isn’t a move for attention.

haha.. I think you miss understood my comment. Not about attention but since he reached out to me I know what he wants to do. So, the eyes on him and this post. If he can get the eyes and people willing to do what he wants to do and he writes them as PTs. That could set himself up for quite some time :)  Damn so Mr. Negative Spartan man :( 

1 hour ago, IamMOOSE said:

I'm not an official GM,  but I'd be happy to help in any way i can. I'd gladly answer some questions