VHSC Trade Deadline Mock Draft

Hello everyone,

After some time the experts and myself have come together and decided to shock and awe the VHL to see if are are actually good at this thing. Since the team is so new it's our first rodeo at this and we wanted to bring some excitement to the league and get rookies hyped up about the draft. With this mock you will see some familiar names, some names that may shock you. But some of our experts had requested to conceal their identity because of many factors. Which is why you see different names. 

We have 7 Experts involved with this mock draft and it is such a big one for sure. We did the 1st and 2nd rounds of the VHL Draft. We went all in that we even had mock lotteries for the current teams eligible for the lottery. Then we ran the mock lotto for the expansion teams. Then we stuffed in the extra expansion picks (they are highlighted in yellow and are in reverse order of the lottery results we had). Then, we all couldn't agree on who should be a certain pick so we decided to run the numbers and award points to the player based on the number of people who had selected them and what draft selection they would have been chosen at and added them all together which is our VHSC pick. This VHSC pick is based on a simple mathematical calculation based on our selections assigned point total to it. Unlike our picks we tried to use our brain with what information we have. 

VHSC - Mock Draft - ROUND ONE.pdf VHSC_-_Mock_Draft_-_ROUND_TWO.pdf VHSC - Mock Draft - Quick Summary.pdf

Check comments for non PDF version.

Victory Hockey Central Scouting Mock Draft
ROUND ONE
TEAM PICK Writer Writer's Selection Commentary
PRAGUE BigTittySmitty Tyler Walker Seeing a chance to add a future cornerstone defencemen to the organization. Walker replaces the regressing Cody Smith very soon and sets the future up as the number 4 defencemen in Prague. Such a deadly defence
image.png.6a36ae4825192f068108b2830051c986.png
Higgins Tyler Walker One of the safest picks, can be their #1 dman as Prague looks to make the turn to a competitive team.
John Wick Groovy Dood Groovy has been the most groovy guy in the entire league. I fully expect him to continue grooving on to the VHL and would be a huge piece to Pragues future.
JardyB10 Jeffrey Pines Going a bit off the board with my pick I think Prague goes BPA in the forward department. Its amazing to see Hyperactive first Gens and Prague feels the same way.
Doc Brown Groovy Dood  
Advantage Groovy Dood Realistically, Prague trades down here as they don't need the actual BPA in Walker at this pick, given their impressive strength on defense already. With that being said, ignoring that possibility, I expect them to take a forward that meets their needs on and off the ice, and while he has a bit of a peculiar build, I do think that the best pick that meets the Phantoms needs is Groovy Dood. His two-way talent is something that can be groomed, and while I believe he is more of a project player than you would expect at pick one, he has the makings of being a very talented forward.
Jericho Groovy Dood I am firmly of the belief that if Prague holds the 1st overall pick, they will trade down for more assets, but if they do have it, forward is the more logical choice. Riley Knight Gee is already in the prospect system to replace the aging Cody Smith. As for forwards, Pines is a bit ahead of Dood, but Dood has a larger forum and discord presence, which might be worth more in the long run than a negligible TPE margin. Both great options though.
PHANTOMS VHSC Pick Tyler Walker  
D.C. BigTittySmitty Micah Adrienne The organization picks up a future key piece so they can smoothly transition and fill the organizations loss of defencemen George Washington
image.png.14ee5e7566c43218013b06711077489a.png
Higgins Micah Adrienne DC has a fair amount of defencemen, but with Washington headed to retirement and the others aging, it's probably about time they pick someone who can be a replacement.
John Wick Tyler Walker With George Washington retiring, I think it would be wise for DC to pick Walker ust to shore up that last defensive spot on the team.
JardyB10 Tyler Walker Most would expect Tyler going first overall but with the depth of pragues defense it makes sense for him to fall to #2. With the unexpected retirement of George Washington it makes Tyler slide in nicely.
Doc Brown Tyler Walker  
Advantage Tyler Walker He is the best player available that can be taken at this pick, and probably was at one as well. That being said, DC will take advantage of Prague having a surplus of defenders, and take the potential franchise-defining defender in Walker. He will pair well with Enorama's future forward and make up the core for the Dragons. Walker projects as a talented two-way defender who has already been making a name for himself as one of the best producing defenders in the VHLM. With DC being a team that Walker has expressed interest in, it doesn't seem like there will be anyone getting in the way of this one (that is unless someone tries to trade up to one).
Jericho Tyler Walker DC can go either way with forward or defense here, so if the best player in the draft falls to them, there's no reason they would pass him up. Recently retired George Washington would vacate the spot that Walker could play in.
DRAGONS VHSC Pick Micah Adrienne  
VANCOUVER BigTittySmitty Shawn Glade lll Sadly with recent A Sit with Tit interviewee Viktor Mjers retiring Vancouver in need of adding a future defencemen to the organization jumps off the board big time as desperate times for organizational need take priority. In my opinion. Vancouver should look to see if they can trade down this pick
image.png.af6c5c349eda411eb7ea45b9b9ba3808.png
Higgins Jeffrey Pines Vancouver is heading into a few seasons of rebuilding here and adding a potential top line winger in Pines is a great option here.
John Wick Micah Adrienne Micah is going to be a great defensive option for Vancouver. Especially considering they decided to get younger this season, this pick would be a great fit for Vancouver
JardyB10 Micah Adrienne After blowing up the team this season the Wolves find themselves without a #4 Dman. Adrienne can slide right in and QB the team in a couple of seasons.
Doc Brown Micah Adrienne  
Advantage Micah Adrienne Vancouver will need another defender for the future and with Adrienne falling into their laps, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't take him. He is defensively dominant and projects well as a future Jerry Garcia for this franchise. Ultimately, when you have a chance to take someone who could be a consistent Jake Wylde Trophy winner one day, I don't think you pass it up unless you either really don't need defense (Prague) or have an arguably more well-rounded defender available (D.C.). Regardless, Adrienne has the chance to be the best player in this draft class and I could certainly see him being the most impactful one day.
Jericho Jeffrey Pines While Vancouver will definitely need to come out of this draft with at least one D, they're also losing Gritty and have a few aging forwards, and they have multiple first rounders. Adrienne is probably the pick but Pines would be viable here as well.
WOLVES VHSC Pick Groovy Dood  
MALMO BigTittySmitty Jeffrey Pines Jeffrey Pines in theory should be a clear First Overall Pick. However, when you have teams needing to fill future spots and add in great agents of those players Pines slips to 4th overall. Malmo somehow feels the could have easily won the draft here.
image.png.934f5ae3d8fe3d22e731e776eff785bd.png
Higgins Jacob Tonn After Michael Johnson was sent away, Malmo has been looking to replace their goalie. Tonn is the pick here to be safe, so they can secure the top goaltender in the draft early on.
John Wick Jacob Tonn I think after trading away Michael Johnson and eventually ending up with Solomon Crawford who's set to retire at the end of the season, I can see Malmo focusing on a goaltender for the future.
JardyB10 Jacob Tonn Goalies are not normally picked this high but with Malmo without a starter next season this is a no brainer.
Doc Brown Jacob Tonn  
Advantage Jacob Tonn With multiple talented goaltenders available, I fully expect the Nighthawks to consider going with someone like Pines here. However, with the Menace clearly needing a goaltender of the future, I could see them take the BGA in Tonn. This goalie is right up there with Walker and Frostbeard for the most TPE in the draft and therefore projects as a future elite goaltender. Malmo will certainly need one in this draft and while it might make more sense to wait till the sixth pick (given that there are three talented goalies), I see them having a main target and taking Tonn here.
Jericho Micah Adrienne Malmo will want to take a goalie at some point, but can afford to wait as they have multiple first rounders. Micah Adrienne has fallen into their laps based on my picks and they'd want to unite the brothers if it became possible.
NIGHTHAWKS VHSC Pick Jeffrey Pines  
MOSCOW BigTittySmitty Jacob Tonn When your pipeline of future prospects looks quite stellar and the team just needs to keep growing. You an afford to grab a goalie here to slowlly get the future ready now
image.png.a09a308cba3135b4e57f9b3ec1760b5a.png
Higgins Shawn Glade lll After a few seasons at the top, Moscow is looking to build back up and be a threat again. With 3 of their 4 defenders retiring within the next 4 seasons, the Menace are probably looking at adding a prospect who will be in their prime around the season Pavlov hangs up his skates. For me, that's Shawn Glade III as Adrienne and Walker are likely to go ahead of him.
John Wick Grekkark Gyrfalcon I expect to see Gryfalcon come here just based on the fact that Moscow needs a goaltender for their prospect pool.
JardyB10 Groovy Dood With Moscow doing a bit of a retool I believe they will also go for the Super First Gen. AL could go higher but team needs will trump his activity levels.
Doc Brown Jeffrey Pines  
Advantage Grekkark Gyrfalcon I could see Moscow taking either Grekkark or JPC, but ultimately I went with the netminder who I believe has been more developed thus far. While familiarity with the GM might push Moscow to take Camus instead, I believe that they will side with Gyrfalcon and select the goaltender with fifth overall. This pick would set Moscow up for the future and give them a netminder to replace Bernard as he ages off into the sunset.
Jericho Jacob Tonn Moscow has a little bit of everything in their prospect pool, except the goalie of the future. They do have the goalie of right now, but take Tonn here and use Bernard as trade bait for the future.
MENACE VHSC Pick Jacob Tonn  
MALMO BigTittySmitty Grekkark Gyrfalcon When you are able to reunite the Mexico City Kings trio from the VHLM you turn towards organizational need and that is a big time goalie need
image.png.67a1a9080df301f451f3036cf2093b85.png
Higgins Groovy Dood With the majority of picks left high up on the board being goaltenders, and Malmo having probably filled that need with Jacob Tonn a few picks earlier I see them picking Groovy Dood, who will be an excellent locker room presence for Malmo as they rebuild for the future.
John Wick Jeffrey Pines Malmo has some fantastic defense and would need some more forwards and I think Jeffrey Pines would be the perfect forward for the rebuild!
JardyB10 Dan Baillie Jr Malmo goes off the board here because of the great depth in Defence they have. They pick the best forward available.
Doc Brown Dan Baillie Jr  
Advantage Jeffrey Pines There are a couple of options here and I could see Malmo heading in the direction of Shawn Glade III (as he is a teammate of Frostbeard's in Mississauga) but ultimately I have them going with the Assistant GM of Frostbeard's team in Jeffrey Pines. This player has surprised a lot of people with his first-gen activity and has a strong build for someone so new to the league. I expect Pines to be a really talented forward down the line, and while he is the same position as MJF, his talent may be too good to pass up here.
NIGHTHAWKS Jericho Grekkark Gyrfalcon With three goalies here that look to be VHL-ready, Malmo could afford to wait. I have them ending up with Gyrfalcon, which doesn't seem like much of a downgrade from Tonn.
From image.png.ccf7aad935fda63946d611fa69807d2e.png VHSC Pick Grekkark Gyrfalcon  
LOS ANGELES BigTittySmitty Jean Pierre Camus While I agree with my fellow expert that the organization is best suited to grab a goalie in their first draft. Which goalie that is.. is different
image.png.f3387b1389b32a4ae3a05739604b9715.png
Higgins Grekkark Gyrfalcon With LA's first pick ever I see them taking a goalie here. Grekkark Gyrfalcon is who I see being taken with this selection as Tonn is likely to have been selected a few picks above.
John Wick Shawn Glade III Shawn Glade the third looks poised to be a great cornerstone defender that can move the puck really well. If I'm LA, I'm looking to grab someone like him.
JardyB10 Grekkark Gyrfalcon What is the first every Draft pick of the LA Stars going to be? Probably the most important position which would be Goalie.
Doc Brown Grekkark Gyrfalcon  
Advantage Jean Pierre Camus I absolutely agree with my fellow experts that goaltending needs to be a priority here, and with arguably the BPA at this point being a goaltender, this just seems like such an easy pick. Camus comes from a pretty decorated agency and gives the Stars the solidified goaltender that they have needed. While some may argue that waiting on a goaltender makes more sense, with four new expansion teams, it won't be so easy getting your hands on one.
Jericho Jean Pierre Camus Given the trouble Prague and DC had with their early goalie situations, if LA is fortunate enough to fall early in the draft, and there's a top tier goalie remaining, they'd be hard pressed not to take advantage.
STARS VHSC Pick Shawn Glade lll  
MALMO BigTittySmitty Marshall James Frostbeard At the moment such an easy pick to make because of the league rules. Frostbeard is arguably the best player in this draft. Malmo gets lucky due to technicality
image.png.d9687d0b42f1509c80ce42f402dacbe6.png
Higgins Marshall James Frostbeard Obvious pick, as Malmo will be using their lowest pick to select their GM player.
John Wick Marshall James Frostbeard This is expected considering this will be a GM player.
JardyB10 Marshall James Frostbeard As a GM player he will be picked here (lowest picked owned by Malmo)
Doc Brown Marshall James Frostbeard  
Advantage Marshall James Frostbeard Given that this is the last pick that the Malmo Nighthawks own, and the GM's player has to go to a first round pick, this is clearly where he will be taken. Marshall James Frostbeard is a talented forward who has shocked and awed many Mississauga fans this season. He is arguably the best player in the draft and will be a staple up front for quite some time. This will complete the impressive haul that the Nighthawks had this first round.
NIGHTHAWKS Jericho Marshall James Frostbeard Obvious pick is obvious. The only real debate is whether Malmo would try to trade farther down, potentially picking up an additional piece along the way.
From image.png.8aa81093d51db823120be9abbe5cef44.png VHSC Pick Marshall James Frostbeard  
VANCOUVER BigTittySmitty Groovy Dood At this point Vancouver goes with best available as you simply cannot go wrong with who that is. Great future potential
image.png.cee2304ace65421d3cbf843252e55c2c.png
Higgins Andre Lebastard Andre is Vancouver's selection here in my opinion. He will likely fill a second line position for them in the near future as I see him turning into a middle of the pack centreman.
John Wick Dan Baillie Jr Vancouver has decided to get younger and has wagered this bet with this years draft. I fully expect to see Dan join Vancouver and be set for a bright future!
JardyB10 Shawn Glade lll Shawn Glade the 3rd is of course the son of legeondary Vancouver Dman Shawn Glade. Glade sliding a bit falls to Vancouver but some worry about attitude issues with this young prospect.
Doc Brown Shawn Glade III  
Advantage Andre Lebastard While players like Glade and Kramerev are available, I see the Wolves going for a forward here as they have already selected Adrienne with the third overall selection. Lebastard will give them a future top-2 center that projects as a two-way center. While it isn't the BPA it may be the best for their needs.
WOLVES Jericho Kosmo Kramerev Vancouver will need to come out of this draft with a D among their first rounders. Since I didn't project one to them earlier, I'll project one to them here. Vancouver typically doesn't mind a first gen either, which I think might push them just the slightest bit in favor of Kramerev over Glade.
From image.png.7ebdfaa1e5ab45b7cbc815bda9fdf284.png VHSC Pick Jean Pierre Camus  
WARSAW BigTittySmitty Andre Lebastard If you are not in line to get one of the top 3 goalies in this draft. Grab the bastard of center ice and build around him. Will be Warsaw's #1 center for a long time
image.png.39f351a97701328c04b2df7bf005b543.png
Higgins Jean Pierre Camus Another expansion team, and another goalie picked here in my opinion. With the top 2 goalies having been taking by this point I see Camus as the most probable pick for Warsaw.
John Wick Kosmo Kramerev Kosmo Kramerev should be a great selection for Warsaw especially since he's from Europe as well. The big physical defender would be a brilliant addition to the new expansion team!
JardyB10 Jean Pierre Camus This seems to be a common theme with my choices for the expansion teams. They fill a very important need and get the most important position in hockey.
Doc Brown Jean Pierre Camus  
Advantage Shawn Glade III I was debating between the newer and more developed member, and decided to go with the one that we are familiar with. The Predators will see a need for defense and take someone that should be an effective piece day one for their franchise. While there are some concerns, I see Glade as being someone motivated who will enjoy playing for an expansion club with all the opportunity that should come his way.
Jericho Shawn Glade III There were two schools of thought for me here: either they slide down the board to another goalie and test out Cal Conway, or they take the BPA at this point in Glade. Given how thin defense is across the league, Glade seemed like a fine choice here.
PREDATORS VHSC Pick Kosmo Kramerev  
LONDON BigTittySmitty Kosmo Kramerev Pick up the best player on the board. Any which way Kramerev will help London move forward
image.png.cdc388b4b90dad39ee23cd669c5e061b.png
Higgins Kosmo Kramerev Simply the best player on the board at this point. Although I'm sure London would rather a goalie here, but as the top 3 are probably to have gone by now and the next best is a bit far, Kosmo is the best option here.
John Wick Jean Pierre Camus London will need a goalie immediately for the future. I expect that Camus would be a huge piece for that.
JardyB10 Kosmo Kramerev London will need a franchise Dman to build around and Kramerev fits that need. You can expect him to be the future star of the London Blue line.
Doc Brown Kosmo Kramerev  
Advantage Kosmo Kramerev I could see London moving down and trying to get an extra pick here but ultimately I think if they stay, they also look defense and take the first-gen in Kramerev. He has been so impressive as a two-way defender for Miami and has produced right alongside the BDA in this draft in Walker. Could this mean that Kramerev is a major steal? I definitely think that's a possibility.
Jericho The Terrible Trivium Players don't often get to pick their destinations, and honestly if Kramerev or Glade are here (or any of the top 3 goalies) they'd likely come off the board to London. It's no secret, however, that Trivium has expressed an interest in London, so why not make that happen in a mock at least?
UNITED VHSC Pick Dan Baillie Jr  
CHICAGO BigTittySmitty John Merrick New organization with lots of options. Cannot go wrong with a future top 4 centermen
image.png.ad91cb52703f0d2e0c9a4ad204110b13.png
Higgins Mikeal Keef As an expansion franchise, you can't go wrong by picking your potential top defender with your first ever selection.
John Wick Andre Lebastard I can't see why Andre wouldn't be a great fit for Phoenix. Top 2 center for the future would be a brilliant start for the new expansion team.
JardyB10 Andre Lebastard With Matthews retiring at the end of the season it makes sense that they pick Lebastard to slide right into the vacant spot behind Magnum
Doc Brown Andre Lebastard  
Advantage John Merrick I agree with those that are looking at center here and I think the Phoenix surprise some people and take John Merrick here. He is a bit more unknown than some of the options, but seems to have a very good skill-set that is developing well. I see him as a future second line center with the potential for more.
Jericho Dan Baillie Jr Baillie is a great choice here, he was originally on an expansion team his first time around with Moscow, and could easily end up on another one here with Chicago.
PHOENIX VHSC Pick Mikeal Keef  
TORONTO BigTittySmitty Dan Baillie Jr With so many holes to fill in the organization due to retirement. They can't go wrong here with Baillie Jr
image.png.b40a016ceb4fae2de96fd552a0105597.png
Higgins The Terrible Trivium Toronto could use a bit of everything to give them a boost, and I think Triple T could be a major player for them. He is having a very respectable showing in the VHLM this season with just over a point per game.
John Wick Mikeal Keef I think Toronto would be poised to bring in a great young defender to continue their uphill trend.
JardyB10 The Terrible Trivium With Strong and Rodriquez retiring at the end of the season they pick the player that can slide right in 75. Im not sure he will be able to play this next season but he will fit right in when they need him.
Doc Brown The Terrible Trivium  
Advantage Dan Baillie Jr I think Toronto just needs to look at who is the BPA, and at this point, I see that pick as Baillie Jr. He projects as a solid second line winger and I think he would be a stable fixture up front for the Legion for quite some time.
Jericho Andre Lebastard Center is likely the biggest need for Toronto, and Lebastard is a little better than Merrick as of right now.
LEGION VHSC Pick John Merrick  
HELSINKI BigTittySmitty Mikeal Keef With 4 players retiring on Helsinki you cannot go wrong picking anyone here as long as they sign that contract and continue developing on their potential. They for sure need a goalie but with a potential 18th overall pick. I think they wait for Conway then.
image.png.c72e21b49aaac7779377bd23d175a97a.png
Higgins Cal Conway With Johnson heading out the door, Helsinki probably looks at taking Conway here to be a potential replacement.
John Wick Wolf Stansson Helsinki has been flying high recently and I think, depending on the expansion draft results, that Wolf would be a brilliant addition to the squad.
JardyB10 Mikeal Keef Chicago depending on what they get in the expansion draft would most likely go for the BPA defenceman.
Doc Brown Mikeal Keef  
Advantage Mikeal Keef I see things like another expert of mine. They have a lot of needs and I think they need to look at the BPA here. Goalie could be looked at but I think they are comfortable enough with Zamboni Driver that they look elsewhere here.
Jericho Cal Conway Helsinki needs a goalie right now as Johnson will be retired before next season. They will likely try to trade up (and there will be plenty of trade partners for such a move) so as to secure one of the big three, but if not, Conway seems the choice, even if TPE-wise a little bit of a gamble.
TITANS VHSC Pick Andre Lebastard  
SEATTLE BigTittySmitty The Terrible Trivium With Legrade out the Triple T comes to replace in the organization. A very solid replacement indeed.
image.png.b6290828177227e353456f877e65232b.png
Higgins John Merrick LeGrande practically reincarnated here. Steve to replace Steve in Seattle is what I see being the post probably outcome of this pick.
John Wick John Merrick With Legrande retiring at the end of the season, I think he's an easy choice to fall back into Seattles lap especially since he's been noted to be a very hard worker.
JardyB10 John Merrick With Guy Legrande retiring this seems like an easy step for the future of Seattle. He will most likely not make the team next season but would be insurance for the future of the Forward core.
Doc Brown John Merrick  
Advantage Dakota Lamb I agree with my compadres on them going forward here to replace Legrande in the future. However, with Merrick going earlier in my mock, I think they take the next Best Center Available in Lamb. While there are some other picks here, Dakota is one of the hardest workers available and someone that Bana can groom for the future.
Jericho John Merrick Swap of like for like. Out goes Legrande, in comes Legrande's recreate in Merrick, and there's an existing relationship between Steve and Seattle management.
BEARS VHSC Pick The Terrible Trivium  
CALGARY BigTittySmitty Wolf Stansson With Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen retiring, the Wranglers either A) forget the draft is happening and somehow set instructions to best player available b) they take the best player available and it actually fits an organizational need
image.png.36e5e0300085369518d3308c9185c060.png
Higgins Wolf Stansson With Smitty retiring after the end of this season and Paddywagon the season after, I see Wolf Stansson being Calgary's choice here to help fill the void.
John Wick Dakota Lamb I think Dakota would be a brilliant depth piece for Calgary, I expect them to potentially move this pick but Dakota would be a great choice for them just for roster flexibility.
JardyB10 Dakota Lamb Lamb falls to the last pick in the first round. With Barabash and Lahtinen as UFA's lamb might be able to come in and take one of the vacant C positions if they were to open.
Doc Brown Wolf Stansson  
Advantage Wolf Stansson I see Calgary taking the BPA here and while there might be a couple higher in TPE, I think the work-ethic needs to be considered here with Stansson. He has shown to be a very hard worker and will be someone that Calgary can count on for their defensive core of the future. He projects as a second pairing defender but has the raw potential to maybe see the first pairing consistently one day.
Jericho Mikeal Keef Smitty retires at the end of the season, and Paddywagon is set to follow suit the season after. Calgary just added two young D, but they'll take one more here in Keef. Could also go center depending on what's available (Barabash a season away from retirement).
WRANGLERS VHSC Pick Wolf Stansson  

Edited by BigTittySmitty

Victory Hockey Central Scouting Mock Draft
ROUND TWO
TEAM PICK Writer Writer's Selection Commentary
VANCOUVER BigTittySmitty Dakota Lamb With Gritty retiring even though the pipeline in Vancouver is very solid. It makes sense to grab the center they can use for the future
image.png.5daa1152fa8017caa26942e9c1e1aa65.png
Higgins Patrik Laine Steal at this pick, very active member who if is able to keep it up will be a great player for Vancouver long term.
John Wick Patrik Laine Boasting nearly a point per game, Vancouver would be excited to bring in a young scoring talent. Granted, theres some things Patrik needs to improve on, but I'm sure Vancouver can straighten that out!
JardyB10 Patrik Laine Amazing first gen member thats only getting better over time. He lands in the first pick of the second round but he could easily make the first round if he keeps up this pace.
Doc Brown Dakota Lamb  
Advantage Patrik Laine This talented winger has unfortunately had to spend his season with the abysmal Houston Bulls. That being said, Patrik Laine has still showcased why he should be a borderline first round selection. The winger has recorded 42 points in 44 games this season, to go along with his 98 hits. If not for his late start to the year (signing about fourteen games into the season) he would likely sit top two in scoring on the Bulls. The future is bright for this kid and he should be one of the VHLM's best players next season.
WOLVES Jericho Dakota Lamb Basically just rounding things out at this point. I've given Vancouver a winger and a d, so here's a center, and Lamb is definitely a good pick here regardless of position.
From image.png.d62d9a1303660ca6c4e46fd561b34444.png VHSC Pick Patrik Laine  
HELSINKI BigTittySmitty Cal Conway With so many players retiring and one being their goalie. Helsinki lucks out and takes the best goalie that is on the board. Hopefully can become their future number 1
image.png.4d61879c1183796d9b9bf70aa010d290.png
Higgins Dan Baillie Jr Dan Baillie Jr. would be a good pick here as he is a very consistent player. A safe pick for someone to slowly come in and fill out a top spot on your forward core.
John Wick Kevin King With Ben Hafkey retiring soon, I fully expect to see Helsinki going after a center in the near future and why not a forward like Kevin King? Boasting some great stats and I fully expect him to live up to his expectations!
JardyB10 Wolf Stansson Helsinki is in a fun area where they are good now and are retooling for the future at the same time. Stansson will be able to slide in 74 most likely when he can make an immediate impact.
Doc Brown Patrik Laine  
Advantage Cal Conway Now Vancouver also could use a goaltender to eventually replace Spyro down the road, but I think there are a couple of solid ones left and that's why I have them taking Laine. Helsinki will take advantage of this and select Cal Conway, who is the backup goaltender to Jordan Tonn in Saskatoon. Conway has played in 20 games this season, winning 17 of them, and has been consistantly impressive between the posts. He has even looked the better of the two netminders on a lot of nights, so Helsinki has to be licking their lips to get him at 18, rather than using a first rounder on him.
TITANS Jericho Kevin King Ben Hafkey has one more season left, at which point it'll just be Hiroshi Okada at center. Helsinki looks to fix that here and takes King.
From image.png.753ac57f4680115d691a82951c998c74.png VHSC Pick Dakota Lamb  
VANCOUVER BigTittySmitty Patrik Laine Vancouver continues to load up on high level prospects by adding Finish forward Laine. Great fit for Laine even though he did mention he would love to be back home playing for Helsinki yet said would be willing to play anywhere. So close for the youngster
image.png.8406bf625bedb71db5158f099e3e8294.png
Higgins Kevin King Vancouver needs a bit of everything, and why not help build back up your forward core early by adding centre Kevin King
John Wick The Terrible Trivium The fall from grace however Trivium has boasted a PPG level at the VHLM. The sad reality is that other teams will be looking for positional needs and this would suit Vancouver big time!
JardyB10 Matty Socks Best Defenceman still left in the draft goes to Vancouver. Socks like Laine can easily slide into the first round if they keep up their current pace.
Doc Brown Matty Socks  
Advantage Ajay Krishna As I already stated, I do believe that there are multiple talented goaltenders on the board at 17 and while Conway already went, Ajay Krishna is there at 19 for Vancouver. The Lynx netminder has won 31 games this year for Ottawa and projects as a potential VHL starter down the road. Another year in Ottawa should serve him well but expect Vancouver to take him to eventually build up into a backup, before replacing Spyro who only has a few seasons left.
Jericho Wolf Stansson Outside of their pressing need to get one VHL-ready D, a need which was solved earlier, Vancouver is in a position to just load up the prospect pool with the best options. However, it can't hurt to get a second D who looks to promote to the bigs soon, just in case - Stansson is that pick here.
WOLVES VHSC Pick Cal Conway  
SEATTLE BigTittySmitty Calvin Harvey Seattle comes in and secures the next piece that could help them. It makes sense as both of Seattle's goalies are reaching the end of their careers and this allows them to build someone up to either take over the backup duties or if they are lucky the future starting gig
image.png.e1ccf5c944b3100cba8eb1c46af696e8.png
Higgins Matty Socks With the majority of their core retiring in S75, the bears could probably use some prospects who can slowly build themselves up into a position to replace the veterans on the roster. Matty Socks would be an excellent selection here for that purpose.
John Wick Calvin Harvey With Rayz Funk seemingly looking like retirement is near, it seems that Seattle will need to replace a big presence and I can't see why Calvin Harvey wouldn't be that person.
JardyB10 Florent Vericel Dart being the steady earner he is will fit right in to Seattle as a 2nd line winger for a long time to come once the Seattle core starts aging.
Doc Brown Calvin Harvey  
Advantage Calvin Harvey The Bears could use a goaltender of the future with Rayz Funk nearing the end of his decorated career. While they could wait into future drafts, I think this is a good time to take a flyer on Calvin Harvey, who has been swooping a bit under the radar given how awful his San Diego Marlins team is. The netminder currently sits 6-51-1 with a 4.75 GAA and .887 SV%, but many are quick to point out that he faces over 37 shots per game and has constantly been peppered with scoring chances all season. A lot of scouts see him as a raw talent but one with potential, and I see Seattle taking the flyer.
BEARS Jericho Ajay Krishna Having to replenish from their much-publicized S67 draft class, the Bears start by lining up the heir apparent to Funk in goal. Harvey or Krishna could go either way, and the other won't be on the board long, but I went Krishna here.
From image.png.edf254376574c1b0ac01255de3d500c5.png VHSC Pick Calvin Harvey  
CHICAGO BigTittySmitty Ajay Krishna With the Phoenix taking a centerman in my opinion in Round One. This round I see they start working from the back of the ice and grabbing the best goalie available on the board.
image.png.4d4a9f0ed76ef32fd66e642bb45c2bd0.png
Higgins Calvin Harvey As an expansion franchise, they probably need to select a goalie. They were unable to secure a goaltender last round, so I'm pretty sure they will select one here. My opinion is that it will be Calvin Harvey, as I expect Cal Conway to have been selected already
John Wick Ajay Krishna As was mentioned before, Expansion teams are going to be trying to get ahead of the curve with goaltending issues in the past. Ajay looks to be impressing in play a well as leadership in his locker room. He seems like the steal of the draft.
JardyB10 Cal Conway As Phoenix is a brand new team they will need a Goalie as they were not able to grab one in the first round. Picking Shaka up gives them a future 1b Goalie.
Doc Brown Cal Conway  
Advantage Kevin King Kevin King signed late in the year with Las Vegas but has already showed off an impressive work ethic. Therefore, while his statistical totals may suggest that he shouldn't go so high, I think Chicago sees a bright future in this kid and someone that projects well going forward as a future second line center.
Jericho Calvin Harvey I said the other goalie wouldn't last long. Expansion teams are prime targets for these goalies since it'll get them into a starting role as soon as they graduate to the bigs.
PHOENIX VHSC Pick Matty Socks  
LONDON BigTittySmitty Matty Socks A victim of circumstances as Socks slips only because of organizational needs. London is slicking their chops happy that Socks is sitting here waiting for them. What a way to build your defence
image.png.89292a0220c93e7d9fb49e483d530dac.png
Higgins Ajay Krishna Another expansion team in need of a goalie, so I assume they swipe Ajay Krishna here to lock a goalie before it gets too late
John Wick Han Jae Kuk Han Jae Kuk would be a brilliant addition to the new British side. Shoring up your defence is always the right move, especially for expansion sake.
JardyB10 Calvin Harvey London also was not able to grab a Goalie in the first round so they grab the starter they need here.
Doc Brown Ajay Krishna  
Advantage The Terrible Trivium The big fall of the draft happens to Trivium, who due to his consistently average work ethic falls into the second round to London. Thankfully for him, this is the one team he has made no secret about wanting to join, and I think that scares off a couple of teams in this round who look for the players with a higher ceiling. Trivium should be a safe bet to be a decent second liner in the VHL, but likely will never be a first liner on a contender. That being said, at 22 you can't argue with that kind of value.
Jericho Patrik Laine Laine is a likely late 1st early 2nd rounder, and has just the type of work ethic that could do wonders on an expansion. London could take him here and pair him with Trivium long term.
UNITED VHSC Pick Kevin King  
WARSAW BigTittySmitty Oh Sens With the Bastard down the middle the Predators decide to complement him by adding a 200-foot player to both put pucks in the net and try to keep pucks out
image.png.216f67119f7bc3080cf35758d16694b0.png
Higgins Oh Sens After selecting a goalie in the first round, I expect Warsaw to take it the opposite direction and select their first forward with pick 23, and the best option probably being Oh Sens.
John Wick Oh Sens Oh Sens looks like a brilliant addition to Warsaw. Could be a major piece or a future captain of the team. The sky is high with Sens but I expect nothing but brilliance from him after the type of work he puts in!
JardyB10 Han Jae Kuk Kuk gets a little bit of a jump up compared to the other scouts but its warrented Dtayl is a great member and can be a steal of a pick if he keeps earning.
Doc Brown Oh Sens  
Advantage Oh Sens With Glade taken by the Predators, I see them looking for a future top six forward with Sens. This talented scorer has had a solid year in the VHLM for Miami and should project strongly as a second liner that can maybe flirt with 50-60 points. While he won't wow anyone, there is potential here that should be enticing enough to Warsaw for them to take the flyer.
Jericho Oh Sens Having gone defense initially, a forward would probably be welcome in Warsaw, and Oh Sens seems to be a relatively consensus pick here, so I'll add to it.
PREDATORS VHSC Pick Oh Sens  
LOS ANGELES BigTittySmitty Kevin King With LA already grabbing one of the best goalies in the draft now is the time to start focusing on the other positions on the ice. Centermen always seem to be hard to find so King makes perfect sense
image.png.0c47551d93e07dae113e713d26fbbd0b.png
Higgins Jesper Norberg Norberg is a great selection for LA here. I expect Norberg to improve at a consistent pace and slot into an important role for LA down the line
John Wick Jesper Norberg With LA being a city with high class. I believe offense will be the perogative and I fully expect Jesper to live up to that expectation for them. While he's just joined the VHLM he's been doing the right things and getting into the right places. He's going to go very far!
JardyB10 Oh Sens Recently picking up the TPE earning pace Sens could be an amazing mid tier 2nd pick if he continues improving.
Doc Brown Kevin King  
Advantage Matty Socks This two-way defender who has impressed with an accurate shot and stalwart defensive play for Las Vegas, falls here to Los Angeles. Socks honestly probably should go earlier with his work ethic and could be a contender for 23 as well, but I like LA looking to build this team from the net out. They took their goalie in the first round and now they add a defender who could end up a decent snag in a few years.
Jericho Jesper Norberg The Stars have a goalie from the first round, and will likely have some degree of flexibility here - Norberg is a prospect that's been rapidly climbing the charts. LA sees that and takes him here.
STARS VHSC Pick Ajay Krishna  
MOSCOW BigTittySmitty Jesper Norberg With so many youngsters in the pipeline this is a good time for Moscow to grab another scoring threat for the future.
image.png.f4ef738dc51de0adb1bc8bee60f40882.png
Higgins Kirishima Wakaro Wakaro would be another great prospect to help replace guys like Pavlov who are headed out the door in a few seasons for Moscow.
John Wick Kirishima Wakaro Wakaro would be the consensus pick considering the very strong prospect pipeline that Moscow has. Theres no doubt that Wakaro can be a great top 4 defender in the future!
JardyB10 Kirishima Wakaro The steady earner Wakaro falls right into Moscows lap and they are getting great value here.
Doc Brown Jesper Norberg  
Advantage Jesper Norberg This offensive forward was picked up late in the year by Las Vegas but already is showcasing his clear skills in the VHLM. He should be a much more impactful player next year in the VHLM but needs to work on his defensive game before reaching the next level.
Jericho Matty Socks Frankly I don't think it's incredibly likely Socks will still be on the board at this point, but in terms of dream scenarios, this would be one for Moscow. Socks has a history with current Moscow prospect Alex Letang.
MENACE VHSC Pick Jesper Norberg  
NEW YORK BigTittySmitty Kriishnima Wakaro An aging team and a team that just needs about everything in the future. Without a full tear down if they do not make the playoffs it makes more sense to get someone who may not max out their time in the gym but you can have a feeling they will contribute to at least potentially the 2nd pairing
image.png.ec8f0c0e1339995fd15ae6d8021e60f0.png
Higgins Florent Vericel Vericel is someone who coul be an excellent addition for New York. New York is at the verge of being a top team in the league, and adding a good too way forward link him could be just what they need right now
John Wick Alec Volchenkov While Alec has had a pretty lackluster season statistically, his coaching staff and GM have continuously praised his leadership ability and determination which I think New York needed before the trades they made for RJ Freeman and Acyd Burn.
JardyB10 Alec Volchenkov Volchenkov is a late create to the draft class but I dont think that will hurt his stock at all. He may actually end up closer to the top of the second round if he keeps up his pace.
Doc Brown Florent Vericel  
Advantage Florent Vericel Florent is a two-way forward with a knack of finding the back of the net. The biggest concern scouts have with him will be whether his offense can translate to the VHL, especially with him not being a terrifyingly fast skater and being a slighter build. Americans take a run here hoping to work on his weaknesses as his shooting ability can not be taught.
AMERICANS Jericho Kirishima Wakaro New York is in a position where they need to make absolutely sure they get something of value from this pick. Wakaro may not have the ceiling of some, but he has a much higher floor than most other guys at this stage, and will assure NYA of a nearly guaranteed VHLer down the line.
From image.png.19f3f2be45e884a1edde257eb7c3d92b.png VHSC Pick Han Jae Kuk  
LOS ANGELES BigTittySmitty Han Jae Kuk A goalie, a center now they need a defencemen. Lots of pieces to build a future contender and grabbing 3 of them is critical for long term success, At best the organization gets a 2nd pairing defencemen who will help them as they move forward.
image.png.7f3a46f3b3819741dcb2560443e3fd9f.png
Higgins Han Jae Kuk Selecting Kuk would be a bit of a gamble in my opinion, but if it works out in their favour he could end up being a steal. Kuk's player agency has created some noteworthy players in the past, and look to come back into the game with a player who can make an impact.
John Wick Florent Vericel Florent Vericel looks poised to be a top pick as a later 2nd round pick. With 36 points on 59 games, he's looking to be a fine addition to the Stars.
JardyB10 Victor Grachev He is a very late create to the draft class but I think this could increase his value. That is why I pushed him higher up this mock draft compared to my co scouts.
Doc Brown Han Jae Kuk  
Advantage Han Jae Kuk Han Jae Kuk is someone I project to go 27 to the LA Stars. I think this team focuses on that defensive side of hockey early as this will be their second defender drafted to go along with their netminder. Kuk projects as a defensive defenseman who can handle the puck responsibly in his own end and the neutral zone. Could be a future second pairing defender to go along with Matty Socks.
Jericho Han Jae Kuk My reasoning here is similar to that of BigTittySmitty - I have LA's second pick as a winger, not a center, but nonetheless LA grabs one prospect from each level of play and rounds that out with a D here.
STARS VHSC Pick Florent Vericel  
VANCOUVER BigTittySmitty Florent Vericel Stocking up Vancouver has the simple ability of taking the best player available. Too many prospects is never a bad thing as Vancouver could flip them for more established talent. If I was Vancouver's GM I would be putting a bunch of these 2nd rounders on the trade board to see if I can net future 1sts or move up in this draft
image.png.f946e2a54e7d55e644b220635f00a30a.png
Higgins Shawn Antti Aalto Shawnomir Jagr, a former Vancouver Wolves player has close ties to Shawn Antti Aalto, and could be the reason that Vancouver snags him at number 28
John Wick Shawn Antti Aalto Shawn is looking to be a foreign talent that could be a huge piece for Vancouver down the line. Theres a lot of intrigue in what he could do but at the same time, he's yet to showcase his ability in North America.
JardyB10 Shawn Antti Aalto BPA still but it is a worry that he has yet to update yet. If this continues for another week or so you could see him slide quickly out of the second round.
Doc Brown Kriishnima Wakaro  
Advantage Alec Volchenkov This defensive center has yet to show off the offensive skills that Vancouver is hoping will develop after taking him with the 28th overall pick. That being said, his skating ability should give him plenty of opportunity to create space for himself and hopefully the hands will follow.
WOLVES Jericho Shawn Antti Aalto This is simply a case of familiarity with the player agency - Shawnomir Jagr was just on Vancouver, and so they look to replace the retiring Gritty with a guy they know in Antti Aalto.
From image.png.f7de7d560f0de6dacc25e9a17e59c509.png VHSC Pick Kirishima Wakaro  
VANCOUVER BigTittySmitty Jeremy Lin Like I said before Vancouver is stocking up the cupboard just because they can. They can afford to take some players that you know will need more time to grow
image.png.104480235859ab996b4e18a9b71c9f35.png
Higgins Rocket Rocket has progressed well over the last few weeks and if he is able to improve his pace or even just keep up what he has s done so far, he can be a steal for Vancouver.
John Wick Jeremy Lin At this point, Jeremy Lin is the best player available and his two way play in Mexico has really been fantastic to see.
JardyB10 Jesper Norberg Norberg hasnt been lighting up the M this season but with his current earning pace its just a matter of time before he starts netting goals.
Doc Brown Jeremy Lin  
Advantage Jeremy Lin I think teams need to be looking at who the BPA is and I think Lin has to be it here. His two-way play with Mexico has actually been pretty solid in his draft year, and I fully expect him to tear it up next season. I like Lin as a future fourth defender who may even have the potential skill-set and work-ethic to reach even higher heights. Nevertheless, Wolves look strong with both 28th and 29th and continue to build defensively after taking Adrienne at 3 and Krishna at 19.
WOLVES Jericho Alec Volchenkov Volchenkov has show a bit of promise before, and a team like Vancouver with this many picks, that seems like the perfect spot to take a chance on him blossoming once more.
From image.png.a4ff70e126bb9053e7a9cbdd731c10a6.png VHSC Pick Alec Volchenkov  
WARSAW BigTittySmitty Alec Volchenkov At this point Warsaw decides to go deep down the middle by complementing LeBastard by giving him Volchenkov as a possible 2nd or 3rd line center
image.png.62f12f1ccd1c7c3023082e63b49817d4.png
Higgins Jeremy Lin Lin is a consistent earner and could be a second line role filler for Warsaw a few seasons down the line if he manages to keep up his pace.
John Wick Matty Socks Matty looks to be a fine add to the defensive core. Warsaw will be getting extremely young in this draft and they're looking to shore that up by picking up Matty who has been a reliable defender for Las Vegas!
JardyB10 Jeremy Lin Lin is a very steady earner which lands him in the later half of the 2nd round. If he starts doing some point tasks before the draft he could easily see himself slide to the early half of the 2nd.
Doc Brown Rocket  
Advantage Rocket Rocket is an offensive winger who has shown some glimpses this season for the Miami Marauders. The winger has 13 goals and 27 points in 59 games and has shown a fiery side at times as well with 84 hits. He should pair well with Sens if they choose to and for me slots in as the BPA here.
Jericho Keno Wolf Relatively safe pick here from Warsaw - Wolf's agent aCrypticPancake is from SBA, Warsaw GM Muffins is from SBA, this is to Warsaw what Wakaro was to New York, a high floor pick.
PREDATORS VHSC Pick Jeremy Lin  
LONDON BigTittySmitty Rick Osman It may be a reach but when you put hockey in a market in London where the Queen and her family may take in a game. It only makes sense to make a reach and grab a fellow countrymen to help put people in seats. If anything it's a good PR move for the United as long as Osman can overcome his attitude issues
image.png.3124c95fa557a55c3880aad5966b020e.png
Higgins Alec Volchenkov Volchenkov comes from a player agency who has produced decent players in the past, and could be a possible steal here at 31 if he is consistent in development
John Wick Victor Grachev Victor Grachev would be a fantastic grab late in the 2nd. The Russian has only played in 12 games however looks to be doing the right things at the right time.
JardyB10 Rick Osman While Rick is not lighting the world on fire London will need something to stop the bleeding as a new team. This 6'8 hulking human will surly help in the shot blocking front.
Doc Brown Alec Volchenkov  
Advantage Victor Grachev This slow-footed Russian showcases probably the most raw skill-set in the draft, but is one that has potential to stick in London. Grachev projects as a shutdown defender and while he has a lot of work to do, some scouts see him as someone with a higher work ethic and when you can get a player like this at 31, you might as well if you are London.
Jericho Victor Grachev If London's first two picks are forwards (as they're projected to be, but likely won't be in the real draft) then they'll definitely want to branch out into defense here.
UNITED VHSC Pick Shawn Antti Aalto  
CHICAGO BigTittySmitty Shawn Antti Aalto A good size centermen that has lots to work on his he wants to project as a future top 6 centermen in the VHL. At this point we see Aalto as someone who has potential to be a 3rd line centermen who will be responsible in his end.
image.png.23f0b51bdb73478790b9e80bfa981119.png
Higgins Rick Osman Osman may not be a top level prospect, but his locker room presence is what sets him apart from everyone else in the late second round. He is a great guy to be put on an expansion team to help guide his peers.
John Wick Rocket Phoenix looks to be getting a great addition in Rocket. 27 points in 59 games looks to be a great example.
JardyB10 Rocket Rocket slid a bit in my rankings but he has been doing very well for a first season player in Miami. If he keeps the pace up he could see himself skyrocket up the rankings.
Doc Brown Shawn Antti Aalto  
Advantage Kirishima Wakaro Wakaro is not quite as raw as Grachev and has played a decent role for Mexico City with 35 points this season. That being said, the only reason he doesn't go higher is that the ceiling seems higher on Grachev, while Wakaro seems like a safer pick to make it to the VHL. Chicago could use a defender here after going forward with their other two selections.
Jericho Florent Vericel Vericel may not be around at 32 - he's been in the reckoning quite a few times farther up the board. If he is, he likely doesn't fall any farther.
PHOENIX VHSC Pick Rocket  
NEW YORK BigTittySmitty Rocket With the Americans pretty much needing everything and anything. Scoring will be a premium potentially unless someone shocks the system in New York. A little Rocket will help them shock the system.
image.png.b59e9c6e31563bf8d5eb148e237fde17.png
Higgins Jiggly Gumballs Him being a good prospect aside, Esso Drunkmann would 100% take Higgy Gumballs just based on his name. I don't think he would fall past New York.
John Wick Jiggly Gumballs With a name like Jiggly Gumballs, how could you not want to pick him at 33? Also, his return with 6 points and 9 games has been incredible.
JardyB10 Jiggly Gumballs Sort of a consesus pick among the scouts he will slide perfectly into the Americans in a season or two once he matures enough to patrol the backend.
Doc Brown Jiggly Gumballs  
Advantage Jiggly Gumballs Jiggly Gumballs is already a solid defender and while the rest of his game is very green, I think New York sees an opportunity to select a defender that can support their team in their own end in the future. A player with a generally low ceiling but someone that seems to have a good chance of making an impact in the VHL as a defensive defenseman.
Jericho Empty Similar case here for New York as with Wakaro earlier - taking a player with what will likely be a higher floor. Empty isn't likely to set any scoring records, but with GM Esso and Empty's agent StamkosFan both in SHL, NYA expects this to be a pretty safe pick.
AMERICANS VHSC Pick Victor Grachev  
CALGARY BigTittySmitty Empty With such a line prospect pool the Wranglers decide they need to take a long term project in Empty. Hopefully he does not retire before it's too late for Calgary to be able to use the elder centermen
image.png.cdf201880220309f826de8b79a18585c.png
Higgins Gary Rush Rush is another guy who falls into the category of slow but consistent earner. This is exactly what Calgary needs, someone to come in for them in a few seasons time and not instantly.
John Wick Empty 39 points in 46 games. And this guy falls to Calgary? Wow. Incredible grab and could look to be a very scary piece down the line.
JardyB10 Keno Wolf Calgary historically has loved affilate welfare earners. Because of this Calgary I can see reaching up a little to grab Wolf.
Doc Brown Empty  
Advantage Gary Rush Showing off a pretty nice shot and some responsible defensive play, Gary Rush will be taken by Calgary who are just hoping he can make the team one day. While that remains to be seen, I do see Gary as being a potential low-end second liner who could be a glue guy on a line.
WRANGLERS Jericho Janiina Juutila Juutila is a relatively new prospect to the prospect pool, but the fact that he's just narrowly missed the cutoff to go into next draft and already finds himself a borderline 2nd rounder means he's likely to climb from here. Calgary would do well to have him at 34.
From image.png.a456bf56accfb14c315cae78fa46b110.png VHSC Pick Rick Osman  
SEATTLE BigTittySmitty Victor Grachev Not sure how Seattle is able to pull it off but they quickly snap up Grachev as they see he is somehow still on the board. Seattle somehow is pulling off key picks it seems in the oddest of spots.
image.png.7849c0b5de50fb0e0e425c2b648b317d.png
Higgins Victor Grachev Grachev is around the same development level as Lin and Rocket, but is just a tad less prepared for competitive play as of now. Of course this could change is the coming few weeks, but is the reason he would be selected just below them.
John Wick Janiina Juutila With the shortest person in the draft and recently joining the VHLM. I expect Janiina to climb, however for now looks poised to join Seattle at 35.
JardyB10 Janiina Juutila Shortest player in the draft by far! He will be a great pickup for the late 2nd round.
Doc Brown Rick Osman  
Advantage Rick Osman Rick Osman is probably close to as good defensively as Tyler Walker. Unfortunately he possesses zero offensive talent and is an incredibly slow skater. While he has a lot of facets to work on if he hopes to make it to the VHL, the good news for the Bears is defensive positioning and awareness will not be one of them.
Jericho Rick Osman With the immediate replacement for Legrande taken, the eventual replacement for Funk taken, the next thing to look at is an eventual replacement for Sundqvist and Hogan. Osman could come in just as they'll be going out a few seasons down the line.
BEARS VHSC Pick Jiggly Gumballs  
MALMO BigTittySmitty Drew Minott Even though Malmo added Grekkark Gyrfalcon in Round One Malmo closes Round 2 with another goalie. Crawford has retired on the organization and Malmo has no goaltending that is ready to step up right away so adding Minott for added protection and a potential backup will be a huge thing for Malmo
image.png.9de2f80cdf1168f1d46038070a2d560a.png
Higgins Janiina Juutila 5'5" Janiina Juutila is a hit or miss kind of player. Juutila could end up being a great player for them developing slowly and consistently long term, or fall off very quickly
John Wick Drew Minott Malmo will be searching for a way to replace Michael Johnson and I think Drew can help be apart of that solution.
JardyB10 Kevin King This may be an unpopular opinion but King is my biggest faller in the second round. His lack of points on a good Vegas team is a worry. If he picks up some more points he might sky rocket up the draft rankings. For now I have him near the bottom.
Doc Brown Janiina Juutila  
Advantage Fat Palloon Palloon projects as a #4 defender who is quite competent defensively and has a pretty efficient first pass, which is enough of a skillset to end up at this pick for Malmo. If he can work on his skating and improve his shot, he has the chance to be a solid second pairing defender.
NIGHTHAWKS Jericho Jeremy Lin After Malmo's big three in the first round, this is simply a matter of BPA here - they'll look to fill out the prospect pool however they can, and Lin would be a good add, if he's actually around at 36.
From image.png.c2ad294350889b2952827fbca9cc1423.png VHSC Pick Empty  
Edited by BigTittySmitty

1 hour ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Jardy, Jericho, Higgins?????

What's going on here

18 hours ago, BigTittySmitty said:

With this mock you will see some familiar names, some names that may shock you. But some of our experts had requested to conceal their identity because of many factors. Which is why you see different names.