(S74) C - Shawn Aalto, TPE: 40

4C7657F2-AB9A-43FC-9F37-4BA4A5E6DDEE.jpeg.77aa97e90ca82431f552e1f6ee5c10d0.jpeg

Hey, @TheLastOlympian07 Yukon is interested in signing you. We aren’t looking at competing this season but we can offer your player a lot of ice time, so If your looking to rack up as many points as you can Yukon is the place to be.

Edited by Zetterberg

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@Beketov the deed is done

can you or @Quik fix so i can have my original carryover TPE

Did you earn anything in the other guy? 40 starting seems.... odd. 

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Since his last guy had carryover + late start, this is his new carryover already. So should be 30 + 6 (late joiner adjustment) + old carryover

Right. Carryover isn’t supposed to kick in until 100 TPE to account for late joiner but he must have passed that because of his old carryover which was max if I recall?

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Right. Carryover isn’t supposed to kick in until 100 TPE to account for late joiner but he must have passed that because of his old carryover which was max if I recall?

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/2932

106 due to late + carryover

• Commissioner

If my math is right your carryover should be 34 (106-72 which was the starting TPE of that week). So 34 + 30 + 6 = 70 TPE starting. Not hard to adjust for.

Though @Josh with starting TPE being calculated separately now is there a different way of adding this or just the usual edit the player’s TPE amount?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

If my math is right your carryover should be 34 (106-72 which was the starting TPE of that week). So 34 + 30 + 6 = 70 TPE starting. Not hard to adjust for.

Though @Josh with starting TPE being calculated separately now is there a different way of adding this or just the usual edit the player’s TPE amount?

I'll adjust it, I modify their TPE but also go in and modify the update amount for audit.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

whenever TPE gets sorted ill join miami

Josh said he sorted it???