Claimed:The Awful Podcast #6 - I Need a Drink

I was questioning the trade strategically from your side of things because Bern is currently in 4th place in the Euro conference, though I'm sure getting Boom will help with that. I also think you might have been able to get Boom for less value. But as far as your reasoning behind the trade I can definitely agree as creating a fun and active atmosphere is what the VHLM is all about 

Still a good trade though now that I think about it cause Bern will be another contender and you will grow more actives :)

I was questioning the trade strategically from your side of things because Bern is currently in 4th place in the Euro conference, though I'm sure getting Boom will help with that. I also think you might have been able to get Boom for less value. But as far as your reasoning behind the trade I can definitely agree as creating a fun and active atmosphere is what the VHLM is all about 

Still a good trade though now that I think about it cause Bern will be another contender and you will grow more actives :)

Boom is ® property of UziCorp™

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3
Just over a half-hour, nicely done! I know already gave you a shoutout about your trade in the mad men podcast, but again, I think that was a real stand up move. I'm okay with tea, but it's definitely not my favorite. More of a coffee guy. Oh, and I guess I won't dock you any for the favorite member question ;)

Professionalism: 2/2
Yup, all good.

Editing: 1/1

Intro was definitely a little crazy, but I don't think its worth a deduction.

Overall: 6/6 

Edited by Draper