S72 Playoffs Index + Live Sim Hub

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM  Please get your lines in ASAP; as always send in and confirm your lines to both vhlsim@outlook.com and rpower22@gmail.com. First sim will be tomorrow, likely in the afternoon as I have plans tomorrow night. To the best of my abilities I will be live simming the playoffs and will put up a link each day in this thread to indicate when I'm going live.

Good luck to all teams.

34 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Now I know how Esso felt getting this tag the last 2 seasons...

It is a weird feeling.

• Commissioner

Sim 1 going live now!

IN CASE THE ABOVE EMBED DOESN'T WORK

Of note, because of working from home my usual mic setup isn't present on the sim box so no commentary or anything, just a straight stream.

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, gorlab said:

could use a little voice commentary

I’m not remotely set up for that right now. You want live you get what I can give.

• Commissioner

Of note @Esso2264, @Jubis, @hedgehog337, and @Victor it's incredibly likely the sim tomorrow will be early, like before noon EST, as I'm headed out of town for a couple of days and want to sim before I go. Just wanted to warn you so that you aren't blindsided by an early sim when you wanted to change lines up.

@Devise has agreed to cover for me a few days and will be doing the simming on Saturday and Sunday for sure. I should be back in time for a sim Monday.

Dads out of the house for a weekend lets throw a raging party. 

Also, as always live sims will still happen despite Bek being gone, I'll likely do VHLM same time and just do em both live when this occurs.