Player Store Updater

Josh

• Commissioner

As the current Store CEO I figure it's about time to bring in a grunt to help out with clearing out some of the simpler income claims and purchases. The responsibilities are similar to that of an updater, reviewing claims and determining if they are valid or not.

Ideal candidate would be detail oriented and someone that is online at least every couple of days for a brief period. Pay is 2 TPE/week. 

Apply below.

I'm online for a few hours most days. I'd take this job in a heartbeat.

51 minutes ago, Josh said:

Ideal candidate would be detail oriented and someone that is online at least every couple of days for a brief period. Pay is 2 TPE/week. 

Hey, I'm interested. I'm currently online for a majority of the day and believe I have the skill set necessary.

Hey @Josh I'm online, around, and very proficient in data management. I'm a data entry rockstar, a stickler for accuracy, and great at following directions. If it matters, I don't have a paying job yet either.

Officially signing my name as an applicant for this position. Would bring new life to this job. I've been laser focused on the use of cash and the operation of the player store from the beginning. I wrote an entire pitch for the expansion on money in this league.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Commissioner
On 6/27/2020 at 1:21 PM, Josh said:

As the current Store CEO I figure it's about time to bring in a grunt to help out with clearing out some of the simpler income claims and purchases. The responsibilities are similar to that of an updater, reviewing claims and determining if they are valid or not.

On 7/10/2020 at 5:39 PM, Josh said:

@bigAL wins this one.

Since Al got promoted to commish... JOBS ARE BACK ON THE MENU!

Likely looking for 2 people! Requirements are the same.

I'm interested. I'm always sifting through the forum looking for new content, so putting all that wasted time to work would do me good.