The Houston Bulls

Hey !

Your graphic looks really great. The player and the background looks really great and it actually does fit really well. The logo looks amazing on the jersey. But I miss the name of the player. I think It would look even better. I can see that you can do some really cool staff with the effects. Rating 9.3/10.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, S. Kuchar said:

Hey !

Your graphic looks really great. The player and the background looks really great and it actually does fit really well. The logo looks amazing on the jersey. But I miss the name of the player. I think It would look even better. I can see that you can do some really cool staff with the effects. Rating 9.3/10.

Totally agree with all of this, but I think he is making this as a general picture, not just for one player. great grading!

Review:
This is a spectacular graphic. By far one of the best edits of a team uniform that I've seen. The logo looks very natural and well placed on the front crest, the silhouette just behind the player makes it super awesome! The background is very fitting with the overall feel of the image, it fits well, looks great, and it isn't too attention grabbing so the jersey is still the main focal point. I appreciate that you put the VHLM logo on there as well, it's a nice touch. This is easily a 10/10. Awesome job!