Recruited From: Other (Twitter)

Position: C

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

You joined at an interesting time. We just started our playoffs so you will be put into the upcoming draft. The draft should be coming up in around two weeks! Before then you can earn TPE to improve your draft rankings! If you need any help getting started you can reply to the Private message I sent you or hop on our discord channel. Let me know if you need anything.

10 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Who is your favorite bond?

I gotta say I am a huge fan of Daniel Craig but I did enjoy the Pierce Brosnan era believe it or not. My favorite though has to be Sean Connery, the league that started it all! 

1 minute ago, JamesBond007 said:

I gotta say I am a huge fan of Daniel Craig but I did enjoy the Pierce Brosnan era believe it or not. My favorite though has to be Sean Connery, the league that started it all! 

Brosnan is a very underrated bond. Id go so far as to say hes my all time favorite. Daniel Craig is a mediocre bond imo.

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Brosnan is a very underrated bond. Id go so far as to say hes my all time favorite. Daniel Craig is a mediocre bond imo.

That is not the first time I've heard that. Craig grew on me, I didn't care for him at first but Brosnan was an instant for me.

Brosnan was perfect for bond suave and classy. Craig doesn't do it for me as I dont think he has the same level of "class" the blond hair also throws me off.

2 hours ago, JamesBond007 said:

Player Information

Username: JamesBond007

Player Name: James Bond

Position: C

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 180 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Look @Beaviss I GOT ONE

Welcome by the way ❤️

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, JamesBond007 said:

season 6 episode 26 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 hours ago, JamesBond007 said:

Brosnan is exactly who I think of when I think of James Bond.

Connery is a classic of course.

Craig grew on me too as I like the more feisty Bond who doesn't mind getting cut and roughed up..but still manages to be suave otherwise.   Gotta change up the gimmick here and there with 007.

23 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Brosnan is exactly who I think of when I think of James Bond.

Connery is a classic of course.

Craig grew on me too as I like the more feisty Bond who doesn't mind getting cut and roughed up..but still manages to be suave otherwise.   Gotta change up the gimmick here and there with 007.

Oh yeah, totally should have watched like all of them during quarantine lol missed opportunity on my part!