ODE to TheLastOlympian

Kendrick

Oh the places we've gone...in conversation. Shawn and I have a very long relationship when it comes to the VHL. Shawn and I started talking probably close to 10 years ago and it's been fun watching him grow and develop into the strong man he is today. On the board he is quite the character and always chimes in with a great joke. His dedication to his family is something I admire and his work ethic is strong. Shawn is the type of person to pull his socks up and get to work when he needs to come up with something. He has always created some very above average players (he will agree). Both of us reside in British Columbia so we've had talks about all sorts of things related to our province, interests and families. Shawn was a Seattle Everblades teammate at one point (back when I created that team) and he was a defensemen and I'm proud to say a defensive partner for my first ever player Joey Kendrick. If you catch him online give him a shout and tell him a joke, he'll usually have one in response. Everyone raise their glasses to this grade A guy! @TheLastOlympian07

• 1 year later...