Vancouver Wolves Team Annoucement

Beaviss

The Vancouver Wolves would like to thank @rjfryman for everything he has done for the organization! He went from #2 overall franchise player for the Wolves to an Assistant General Manager and really excelled in the role. He helped me coordinate trades as well as helped me make super important roster decisions. He helped keep me on the rails. Congrats on getting your own team the Houston Bulls we wish you all the best!

With our long time AGM @rjfryman deservedly getting his own team down in the minors the Wolves have been in the hunt for a new Assistant General Manager. We had lots of applicants but unfortunately we can only hire one person for the role. We wanted someone that could inject some life into the Locker-room and have an outside perspective on everything VHL and the Wolves. That all being said the Wolves are proud to announce that we have hired:

Spoiler

Gottem

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Congratulations

JeffD is a nerd

One last one

I'm putting too much effort into this

Just kidding

Last one I promise

General Manager of the Vancouver Wolves

-Beaviss

Thank you all for the kind words!

I hope to be able to do my best as a part of the Vancouver Wolves orginisation!

I will be doing a podcast next week about the announcement so please make sure to get some questions asked! ---- Ask Me Questions Here!

Edited by Emi