Format Poll - Game 7  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should this game be?

• Normal Game - Mafia Evil
    • Normal Game - Coven Evil
    • Any All
    • Town Traitor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2020 at 04:00 PM

It's been a while! Let's get this kicked off.

Earlier today (ok, fine, earlier yesterday, unless you're in Hawaii or something), I promised to have this thread up "tonight". While I haven't technically lived up to that promise, I am not in bed right now because I'd like to stay as true to my word as possible--so y'all better not disappoint with the sign-up numbers.

-TRIVIA IS BACK, BACK AGAIN! Is this fun? Do people enjoy it? I hope so, anyway.

-If you won the last game, you have a 30% chance to receive any role of your choosing, should you wish to ask me. The winners of the last game are listed below:

-If you did not win the last game, you can earn up to a 20% chance of receiving a role of your choosing, by completing trivia! Earn 5% for each correct answer.

-And, if you did win the last game, you can take your 30% chance and bump it up to as much as 50%--the up-to-20% you can earn here will be added to your existing 30.

-If you don't want to request a role, you can still play trivia for the fun of it! Just enter "random" in the role request box.

-THE LINK IS HERE

Finally...

Rules are here

The Town of Salem Wiki is here

This link, for once, is NOT the link to Rick Astley's music video for "Never Gonna Give You Up"

Target start date: Wednesday or Thursday night! Depends whether or not we get a good group and whether or not people are still trickling in on Wednesday.

Edited by GustavMattias

List of those signed up:

a_Ferk

Alex Bridges

BarzalGoat

Beaviss

Berocka

bigAL

Devise

Doomsday

eaglesfan036

Mike

Mr_Hatter

Nykonax

omgitshim

OrbitingDeath

osens

Ricer13

rjfryman

solas

Spartan

Z16

Edited by GustavMattias

NOTE: I've added a poll at the top because I didn't remember to do it last night. Sorry for the double ping of last game's winners, but all who want to are welcome to choose their preferred format.

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

ill join but I got no idea how to play.

Remember that game I ran while you were on vacation a while back where you were kind of there but kind of not? This is basically that but with more roles.

The idea remains the same--it's a small group of people who can talk to each other behind the scenes and work together in private against a large group of people who can't and have to figure out who's evil and kill them. Evil roles will pretend they're good and the town has to figure out who's telling the truth. Here we've also got neutral roles which work for neither side and have to accomplish their own objectives.

Read the rules and look through the wiki (links are at the top of the thread). It will be confusing and that's ok. When the game starts I'll message you your role and describe what exactly you're aiming to do with it.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Remember that game I ran while you were on vacation a while back where you were kind of there but kind of not? This is basically that but with more roles.

The idea remains the same--it's a small group of people who can talk to each other behind the scenes and work together in private against a large group of people who can't and have to figure out who's evil and kill them. Evil roles will pretend they're good and the town has to figure out who's telling the truth. Here we've also got neutral roles which work for neither side and have to accomplish their own objectives.

Read the rules and look through the wiki (links are at the top of the thread). It will be confusing and that's ok. When the game starts I'll message you your role and describe what exactly you're aiming to do with it.

put me on other team as beaviss so i can brag when I win pls

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Just Like The Simulations | Know Your Meme