It is Here

Well it seems that that day is finally upon me that day where all your hard work and all your success really come to light. Yes week by week you get into your routine, you do your press conference, you go to practice, do your articles, all the things you need to do to earn that oh so valuable TPE. And yes some weeks your are busy or you just don’t feel like it, and you do that welfare, and that is ok this career in the VHL it is a marathon not a sprint there is lots of time to get where you need to be you just need to be consistent. So as I sit here and write this article I just want to reflect because by the time I am done I will have done it the next milestone in my career I will reach 250 TPE, and have shown that my hard work had paid off.

In the beginning things started off a little slow for me, not just in the sims but in the VHL as a whole. As a fresh new recruit it can be and is very overwhelming with so many things you need to do and remember to do each and every week. Thankfully I had a great support system around me to keep me on the right path and focused on my goal of developing into the best player I could be.

Now that I have been around for over a season and a half and am about to hit 250 TPE if there is one thing I would say is the most important thing for new players, it is to be just what I said before consistent. You need to get into a routine, it has to be like clockwork to get that 12 capped every single week to become the best you can be. Of course there will be weeks where it is not possible because life catches up to you but that’s why the welfare is there some weeks you just have no choice but to take advantage of it there’s no shame in that.

Lastly I would just like to say that I have been looking forward to this milestone since I started a season ago with the basement Houston Bulls, it was a tough go when I first came in but we turned it around and made a huge push for the playoffs. Now as I look back it has been such an amazing experience so far for me in the VHL. As I sit coming to the end of this article it is really a big moment for me, I’m excited to see what’s in store, I don’t know if I will be pro nest year or have one more year of development in the VHLM, I mean I don’t even know what is going to happen tonight. There’s a huge game 7 on the line it could go either way, but what I do know is I’m going to live in the moment nothing better than the best 2 words in hockey GAME 7 !!!