Micah Adrienne talks

Bayley

The end of the season just came for the Las Vegas Aces as well as the Draft Lottery happened. With the DC Dragons getting the first pick, Malmo second, and Vancouver 3rd, it will be interesting to see where Micah Adrienne will end up. There are a lot of mocks that has Adrienne going in the top 2 picks, but where will he end up? First, we caught up with him who had some end of season thoughts. 

"First, I would like to thank the Las Vegas Aces for taking the chance on drafting me in the VHLM draft. I loved my time there, Sparty, shut fuck up, but he treated me pretty well. They gave me most everything I wanted except for a Taylor Swift standup as my locker next to me, but I guess that is okay. The fans were great, it sucks not to have made it further than we did. We had such a great team, so it's disappointing not to get further, but we can only look forward. Vegas is under great leadership, I will certainly come back if they have me back. TAYLOR HOLLA AT ME. 

Now, next on the list is the VHL Draft. This is where my journey continues towards being a member of a VHL team. I am awaiting hearing my name and I cannot wait to see where I end up. To the team that takes Tyler Walker over me, I am sorry, you made a big mistake. Look forward to seeing me in a VHL jersey. Onwards and upwards."

image.png.ad525ec049ff69148a24532c6a179044.png

@Spartan