Town of Salem #7

Gustav

I have a feeling this town traitor game is going to be hilarious, you cant even trust the jailor lol 

So if town traitor was a jailor would that mean there are 2 jailors (one being actual town), or the only jailor in the game is a traitor and town gets screwed? 

8 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I have a feeling this town traitor game is going to be hilarious, you cant even trust the jailor lol 

So if town traitor was a jailor would that mean there are 2 jailors (one being actual town), or the only jailor in the game is a traitor and town gets screwed? 

should only be one.

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

So guys, it is day 1 and there is no reason to be lynching anyone yet based on 0 evidence. The fact that Ferk and Devise are pushing each other makes me kinda suspicious of both tbh

Tbh Ferk isn't even pushing Devise, he only said that it would be bad if the mayor was the traitor and gave the mafia three extra votes. 

Yeah ferk’s point was something we had discussed on discord, it’s very common in a Town traitor game to lynch the mayor bc they are a confirmed town or something like that. I don’t think it’s worth exploring whatsoever day1

35 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Yeah ferk’s point was something we had discussed on discord, it’s very common in a Town traitor game to lynch the mayor bc they are a confirmed town or something like that. I don’t think it’s worth exploring whatsoever day1

Precisely. If you reveal as mayor D1 in the online version you usually get yeeted immediately.

Keep an eye on Devise and Ricer. If any of their actions hurt the town keep notes. Jailor and Mayor are extremely op in town traitor.

1 hour ago, a_Ferk said:

Precisely. If you reveal as mayor D1 in the online version you usually get yeeted immediately.

Keep an eye on Devise and Ricer. If any of their actions hurt the town keep notes. Jailor and Mayor are extremely op in town traitor.

This is fair, I just felt with a traitor on board hiding as the mayor made no sense. 

I'll rescind my vote for now it just seemed like a pretty aggressive accusation on your part. @Doomsday it wasn't that he brought it up as common strategy, he didn't even really question me about it, it was instantly an assumption based solely on the day1 claim despite mayor d1 claim being a legit town strategy as well.

Unvote Ferk.

I'm not the traitor and I'll be using my votes for the interest of the town. Hopefully you all can trust me on that.

1 hour ago, a_Ferk said:

Ouch that hurts bro. I am in-fact the jailor. And to prove it I will be jailing you tonight.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Ouch that hurts bro. I am in-fact the jailor. And to prove it I will be jailing you tonight.

I didn't question if you were the Jailor, I believe you. I was questioning whether or not you were aligned with the town

So other than Ricer and I no more role reveals yet? I get the idea to feel close to the chest but the games where town has stayed quiet on reveals has pretty much lead to a massacre. Can't trip up the liars if everyone doesn't know who anyone is. 

59 minutes ago, Devise said:

So other than Ricer and I no more role reveals yet? I get the idea to feel close to the chest but the games where town has stayed quiet on reveals has pretty much lead to a massacre. Can't trip up the liars if everyone doesn't know who anyone is. 

A bunch of town claims on the first Day does nothing but help the mafia tbh. TP on ricer, and wait until we have something to go on tomorrow.

Just now, a_Ferk said:

A bunch of town claims on the first Day does nothing but help the mafia tbh. TP on ricer, and wait until we have something to go on tomorrow.

Eh? I don't know if I fully agree with this. On the game the town did amazing, Eagles had claims going himself maybe not on Day 1 but before too much information was out. He was giving orders, making sure certain roles claimed. Silence is exactly what Maifa wants. If enough people are silent then we have no choice but to think the silent people have to also be town. With new players in the game too, there is a good chance there are town roles that if they looked at the wiki wouldn't really have any disadvantage to revealing but are still new enough to the game that they don't know.

I'm not saying "everyone role reveal day 1" but someone getting murdered on Town Night 1 and lookouts and protective roles are only going to get us so many information. One of my earlier games here like I mentioned, had very little town reveals till late in the game and by that point it was far too late. A lot of town roles in general don't have any special actions. Literally this, what we are doing right now, is the only way for some to engage in the game and be able to help so staying silent doesn't really do much sometimes. 

32 minutes ago, Devise said:

Eh? I don't know if I fully agree with this. On the game the town did amazing, Eagles had claims going himself maybe not on Day 1 but before too much information was out. He was giving orders, making sure certain roles claimed. Silence is exactly what Maifa wants. If enough people are silent then we have no choice but to think the silent people have to also be town. With new players in the game too, there is a good chance there are town roles that if they looked at the wiki wouldn't really have any disadvantage to revealing but are still new enough to the game that they don't know.

I'm not saying "everyone role reveal day 1" but someone getting murdered on Town Night 1 and lookouts and protective roles are only going to get us so many information. One of my earlier games here like I mentioned, had very little town reveals till late in the game and by that point it was far too late. A lot of town roles in general don't have any special actions. Literally this, what we are doing right now, is the only way for some to engage in the game and be able to help so staying silent doesn't really do much sometimes. 

Day one there is very little to go on. Look back at that game, people weren't just claiming day one. There were also whispers, which allowed us to better claim without doing so publicly