Founder's Cup Finals GM 6: Saskatoon Wild vs. Mexico City Kings

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Founder's Cup Finals GM 6: Saskatoon Wild vs. Mexico City Kings

Sasky Native @a_Ferk

@Advantage

Captain @Boragina

@ChaceT

@Emi

@Erik

@Gooningitup

@jhatty8

@Kachur

@LefLop

@Lefty_S

@Shaka

@Sharkstrong

@SirRupertBarnes

@twists

@wcats

and @Doomsday

We are Founder's Cup champions, Sasky! This was a great trip, it went better than I could ever had imagined. I inherited a team that was basically empty, because of the S69 Cup run by Peace. I analyzed the roster I had, the picks I had and decided I'd compete in S72. That was the objective for 3 seasons and it feels really good that we were able to get it done. Thanks everyone on the team, you made it fun throughout! Hopefully I'm not leaving the team in a too shitty state for my successor like Peace did 3 seasons ago lmao

That being said; great series Mexico! It was a blast going off against you on the biggest little stage. Some of you guys will be studs in the VHL soon enough!

Wow what a run!!!!! LET'S GO SASKY!!!!

you're all Adonis'. What a season, what a team! Take it all in, we earned this.

Good series Mexico city, congrats on a great season as well. See you all in the V!

Shoutout to @McWolf for putting together one hell of a team

Edited by wcats

Championships are not deserved... they are won. Sasky Bois, this is your moment! Your hard work and dedication to the team and your teammates has made today possible! You have earned this moment, enjoy every second of it!!

#SaskyBois

#CHAMPIONS

Let’s Gooooooo! Atta be boys! I’m so pumped we were able to do it and be forever cemented as champions. It was a great series Mexico, very well fought and it was not an easy road to get here either. Making the finals is nothing to hang your head about.