Announcement from Patrik Laine Pt. 2

Laine

I didn't originally think about making a second part but I thought I would. I have some people I need to thank. I want to thank @Sonnet for giving me my first contract with Houston and to thank my teammates: @JigglyGumballs @MattyIce @DreMin15 @KnightRiley @d3vilsfire @Enorama and I wish the best of luck to @rjfryman who is the new GM in Houston!

Cheers!

- Patrik Laine

@PatrikLaine I know we didn’t face each other often but I just want to wish you good luck in the big leagues and hey, maybe our paths will cross again.maybe even potentially as teammates eventually, good luck brother you will be missed in the M

Chris Reynolds 

Ottawa Lynx 

1 hour ago, Crstats23 said:

@PatrikLaine I know we didn’t face each other often but I just want to wish you good luck in the big leagues and hey, maybe our paths will cross again.maybe even potentially as teammates eventually, good luck brother you will be missed in the M

Chris Reynolds 

Ottawa Lynx 

It was a pleasure playing against you. Hoping to see you succeed in the VHL once you get there. Keep doing your thing brother!

Cheers!

- Patrik Laine

10 hours ago, DreMin15 said:

You’re makin me tear up here Patty. I’ll miss ya bud.

But don’t think for a damn second I won’t still prank you. Watch your back kid, you’ve got at least me and Jiggs comin after you.

❤️

I got one last prank to do before I go....I'll miss you tho