Mexico City AGM

Motzaburger

CdFeji5.png

After 4 short seasons my boy @Cxsquared ❤️ is stepping down. Looking for a new AGM now!

The Mexico City AGM would be helping me

• be present in the LR (when real life allows) to help answer questions/chat/hype
  • recruit new players and recreates
  • create weekly press conference questions
  • make decisions with regards to lines, trades, the draft, and future directions of the club

The ideal candidate would be active daily on the site/discord.

I have already viewed some names in the AGM thread, but please apply belowKings_M6DgtN1.png

Edited by Motzaburger

8 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Don't have to use though :D just like it says!

It's a nice list don't get me wrong, but it isn't going to stay up to date and I'd rather have people who are interested come to me, rather than me reaching out to people who I think would be interested not knowing if they are or aren't. I'm not looking to make work for myself to find out X has been hired, Y doesn't want to anymore, and Z is inactive. 

20 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Don't have to use though :D just like it says!

It's a nice list don't get me wrong, but it isn't going to stay up to date and I'd rather have people who are interested come to me, rather than me reaching out to people who I think would be interested not knowing if they are or aren't. I'm not looking to make work for myself to find out X has been hired, Y doesn't want to anymore, and Z is inactive. 

I meant you could have posted there. The thread exists for people looking to get a job AND people looking to hire someone for a job.

I would be willing to help you out! I'm familiar with sths and what not. I even had an unsuccessful stint as GM of Saskatoon ? so I kinda know what it takes to run a team ?

13 minutes ago, McWolf said:

I meant you could have posted there. The thread exists for people looking to get a job AND people looking to hire someone for a job.

As far as I knew it was a list of people who are interested, I had no clue we should be posting there. I would prefer this though for AGM. GM a different story imo. Anyways this isn't the place for the discussion ? 

Applied with my fellow Taylor Swift frend. Obviously, I have STHS and understand the landscape of the VHLM. I have the most average TPE out of the current class and haven't missed capping any week. Id love to help recruit and everything you need as an AGM. Any questions, you know where to find me.

... are you ready for it?

Edited by Poptart

2 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

After some deliberation and a tough decision between 3 stronk candidates, I'm pleased to announce Mexico City's new AGM!

Hide contents

I wasn't expecting that picture tbh ?