VHL Fantasy Zone Manager

Quik

After taking over for Bush, @McWolf is stepping down from the VHL Fantasy Zone Manager's position, so we are looking for someone to handle the job moving forward.

Job Requirements include:

• Running VHFL
    • Can assign Group Managers who receive 1 Uncapped TPE to expedite VHFL Draft process
  • Posting Pick 'Ems and Predict the Score threads for every full week during VHL Season

Job Pay: 2 Capped TPE per week + 2 Free Weeks (6 TPE) per season

If interested, or have any questions, please inquire below.

• Quik featured this topic

I would definitely have interest.

One of the only things left that I have never done and since I dont have a paying job, its not like I have that much on my plate and I've been looking for a paying job since dropping GM.

I definitely feel like we can keep the VHFL updated more throughout the season (as seen with the group I ran last season) and I would like to make those improvements with Google Sheets being the easy resource to use for this.

And as DMax said, the way we operate Trivia and VHLM Fantasy Zone is how we should progress with the VHL one going forward.  

Edited by Advantage

I would really like to do this.

Part of the changes I would implement:

- For the Weekly Pick'em / Predict the Score - I would mirror what Acyd has done with the VHLM (and Victor with Trivia) and use Google forms. After implementing that, I would also reach out to Josh and Dil to look into what it would take to automate rewarding of TPE without the players having to submit claims.

- For VHFL - I would use the spreadsheet McWolf created to keep track of scores and rankings of teams throughout the season. I would create posts updating the leagues during the season. This should increase prominence and excitement of the VHFL and increase engagement from everyone.

Because of the increased time commitment for this, I would remove myself from the Updater team.

I would like to apply. I did this job before I believe a long time ago. I am a max earner here on most weeks and currently do not hold a job. You would not need to worry about things not getting posted or posted late!

Edited by fever95

1 hour ago, Acydburn said:

I would be down to do this, I already do the VHLM Fantasy so would just be an extension of that. 

And he's done this really well with this. Would Suggest Acyd mostly for a unified fantasy approach :D

24 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

And he's done this really well with this. Would Suggest Acyd mostly for a unified fantasy approach :D

I feel like it's separated for a reason though.  It's more work than someone needs to take on.

Plus we'd be taking a job away from someone else which is something the league needs to start doing less of (too many people had multiple jobs for a while).

7 minutes ago, Advantage said:

us we'd be taking a job away from someone else which is something the league needs to start doing less of (too many people had multiple jobs for a while).

A FUCKING MEN..

AMEN

4 hours ago, Advantage said:

I feel like it's separated for a reason though.  It's more work than someone needs to take on.

Plus we'd be taking a job away from someone else which is something the league needs to start doing less of (too many people had multiple jobs for a while).

Fair I was just inclined since he is interested and currently is the VHLM Fantasy guy!

10 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Fair I was just inclined since he is interested and currently is the VHLM Fantasy guy!

I mean thats fair but I feel it makes sense to keep them separate so more people can have jobs.  We all can run it the same way.

2 hours ago, Advantage said:

I mean thats fair but I feel it makes sense to keep them separate so more people can have jobs.  We all can run it the same way.

I mean in theory, we could just have a fantasy department which would open up more jobs in general.

Still theres plenty of great people in here applying so I'm excited to see who gets it :)

• Quik unfeatured this topic
  • Quik locked this topic