(S74) LW - Angel Wachiure, TPE: 59

inflastud

U3FkLCT.png

Hello again @inflastud!

Glad to see that you've joined the VHL! Due to the draft being the same day that you created, there was a little bit of a gray period where we couldn't sign you, or draft you. However, now that it's over, the Las Vegas Aces would love to sign you to be our second line left winger! We're a team that has frequently developed top prospects, as many of our forwards have gone high in the first and second rounds of the VHL draft over the past few seasons.

As a team that's retooling this season, we can still guarantee you plenty of playing time to prepare you for the next competitive season. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on forums, or DM me on Discord at uɐʇɹɐdS#6301.

I'd be glad to assist you in any way possible, even if you're not on my team! Best of luck with your VHL career. I'm excited to see you rise into stardom!

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @inflastud!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 2nd line minutes (as long as you stay active)!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started!

- Motza

Welcome to the league @inflastud! Glad you could join us!

I am the AGM (Assistant to the General Manager) here in San Diego.

We are coming off of a massive draft where we look to be contender in this upcoming season.

We are looking forward to playoff hockey and we hope you can join us!

Quote this offer and say "Accept!" to join the Marlin Family!

On 7/16/2020 at 9:10 AM, Spartan said:

U3FkLCT.png

Hello again @inflastud!

Glad to see that you've joined the VHL! Due to the draft being the same day that you created, there was a little bit of a gray period where we couldn't sign you, or draft you. However, now that it's over, the Las Vegas Aces would love to sign you to be our second line left winger! We're a team that has frequently developed top prospects, as many of our forwards have gone high in the first and second rounds of the VHL draft over the past few seasons.

As a team that's retooling this season, we can still guarantee you plenty of playing time to prepare you for the next competitive season. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on forums, or DM me on Discord at uɐʇɹɐdS#6301.

I'd be glad to assist you in any way possible, even if you're not on my team! Best of luck with your VHL career. I'm excited to see you rise into stardom!

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

Accept!