Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

On 8/27/2020 at 8:41 AM, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending August 30* (remember only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

1 .The regular season has ended, what did you think of our team's performance? 

2. We ended the season as the second best expansion team, how do you think we'll do compared to the other expansion teams next year?

3. Any prospects you particularly want on the team this draft?

4. What are your plans for this offseason?

5. If we had a VHL game (NBA2K, or NHL2K), who would be our cover athlete?

6. What do you feel about the chat feature being taken down? Did you even notice?

7. Who is going to come out on top in the Wild Card round? (VAN vs DC) (DAV vs MAL)

8. What is going to be the first stat that you max out to 99?

9. What's your favourite fast food place or restaurant?

10. What's better, onion rings or fries?

1. I was not there, but we did good
2. i dont even know the other expansion team
3. Nah, no preferences
4. to get good
5.Wtf, there is NHK2k shit, lmaooo
6. its been taken down :( why?

On 8/26/2020 at 11:11 PM, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending August 30* (remember only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

1 .The regular season has ended, what did you think of our team's performance? Uh, we did pretty good for a first hear team!

2. We ended the season as the second best expansion team, how do you think we'll do compared to the other expansion teams next year? I think we will be #1!!

3. Any prospects you particularly want on the team this draft? Not really, ill take whoever i get!

4. What are your plans for this offseason? Too get back on track and start training normally again.

5. If we had a VHL game (NBA2K, or NHL2K), who would be our cover athlete? Alex bridges, duh?

6. What do you feel about the chat feature being taken down? Did you even notice? what chat feature? lmaooo

7. Who is going to come out on top in the Wild Card round? (VAN vs DC) (DAV vs MAL) Vancouver, Davos!

8. What is going to be the first stat that you max out to 99? Scoring.

/Defense. Coukd be either one.

9. What's your favourite fast food place or restaurant? McDonaldssss

10. What's better, onion rings or fries? Fries.

2. We ended the season as the second best expansion team, how do you think we'll do compared to the other expansion teams next year?

Much better because Dane will be on the squad ;0

3. Any prospects you particularly want on the team this draft?

Haven't really been following that side but I trust management to get the job done

4. What are your plans for this offseason?

Just finished my last season in the M, now I'm just focused on getting my game ready for the big leagues

5. If we had a VHL game (NBA2K, or NHL2K), who would be our cover athlete?

I think the only right option would be Arthur Dayne

6. What do you feel about the chat feature being taken down? Did you even notice? 

I liked it, much more convenient than the messaging feature

9. What's your favourite fast food place or restaurant?

Burger King all the way!

Edited by Infernal

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 6* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

1. After a strong performance in the Draft Lottery Tournament we ended up winning our first lottery for the first overall pick. Which position do you think we should target?

2. Next season's gonna see a lot of key young players putting on a Predators jersey for the first time. Who are you most excited to team up with and why?

3. How satisfied are you with your player's performance this past season?

4. Where do you feel you can improve the most going into next season?

5. Who do you think will win the Cup finals', Seattle/Helsinki and Miami/Minnesota?

6. What are your thoughts on the new Las Vegas Aces logo?

7. Should boneless chicken wings be forced to change their name?

8. Which VHL team has your favorite color scheme?

9. If you got to run a VHL expansion team, where would you put your team?

10. What is your preferred length/cut of sock?

1. After a strong performance in the Draft Lottery Tournament we ended up winning our first lottery for the first overall pick. Which position do you think we should target?

I don't really know what we should be targeting, but I trust the management group.

2. Next season's gonna see a lot of key young players putting on a Predators jersey for the first time. Who are you most excited to team up with and why?

I am really excited to see this one fellla named Arthur Dayne put on the jersey

I honestly wish I finished with more points and maybe some more clutch goals in the playoffs.

I definitely just wanna improve all around as I'm gearing up for my first season in the big leagues 

6. What are your thoughts on the new Las Vegas Aces logo?

I like the nee logo, it's a fresh look for them

This may be biased but, I really like Warsaw's colour scheme.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:44 PM, .sniffuM said:

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 6* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

Defenseman, All good teams starts with DEF

Cant wait to see what  Jeremy Lin can do on the ice

Did great in the minors, sad that I couldnt take us all the way

Scoring, after scoring 55 in VHLM last year, looking forward to carry that over to the majors

5. Who do you think will win the Cup finals', Seattle/Helsinki and Miami/Minnesota?

6. What are your thoughts on the new Las Vegas Aces logo?

7. Should boneless chicken wings be forced to change their name?

Yes, boneless chicken wings arent chicken wings,  its NUGGETS!!

Chicago

9. If you got to run a VHL expansion team, where would you put your team?

Hong Kong, for sure my home town

On 9/4/2020 at 4:44 PM, .sniffuM said:

10. What is your preferred length/cut of sock?

Luke Thornton storm the Warsaw Predators press conference after a 3 point performance in Game 6 of the second round to lead the team with points in the playoff for the VHLM finals.

A LW Playmaker ?

Dakota Lamb. I feel like he could become an Anze Kopitar of in this organization. 

Really sastified. I'm the only one in my class playing in the VHLM finals and I'm currently leading my team in points. I had a rough start to the season because these rinks are a lot more smaller than Sweden, but I managed to get 62 points, 14 shots blockes as a forward, 2 game winning goals, 3 short handed goals and I do believe thast I am one of the best defensive forwards too.

I'm not staying in the VHLM this year (Which most guys would stay). It will be one big jump, I'm not expecting to be the best out of the gate. I'm gonna be here learning and getting a lot of exprience in my skates.

Helsinki and my team Miami hopefully.

I really like thee Warsaw Predators unique orange and blue thing going on, but I always loved the Malmo green thing going on for them.

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 12* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

1. We have the first overall pick in the draft, anyone you wanna snag?
2. What will you be doing to improve for next season?
3. Are there any regrets you have about last season?
4. With season 73 done, who do you consider the best player for that class?
5. What are you looking forward to next season?
6. What does your player's number mean to you?
7. How do you think we could improve in Warsaw?
8. What is your favourite drink to celebrate a victory?
9. Is Bana the GOAT GM with his most recent cup win?
10. How do you think we'll do next season?

3 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 12* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

7. How do you think we could improve in Warsaw?
8. What is your favourite drink to celebrate a victory?
9. Is Bana the GOAT GM with his most recent cup win?
10. How do you think we'll do next season?

1. Aloe dear ig, ?.
2. Earn tpe, duh
3. No
4. HHHHHH
5. Getting good
7. Waiting for all of us to get good
9. Obvio
10, Good, ig

Well, I guess I can't really answer this question. But I'm glad to be here!

Same as it always was: as much training as I can humanly possibly handle provided adequate time for reflection. It's important to make sure whatever training you're doing makes sense to you and is done with the intention of improving specific skills.

I couldn't help lead my team to a championship even though we were pretty hyped and had multiple 250 TPE players, so that was a little disappointing.

I'd have to think Jacob Tonn, who just came off of a championship with the Bears and played six or seven games more than his backup minimum should be in consideration for 'best player of the class.' The Bears are going through a bit of a transition period, but with Rayz Funk moving off to Davos it'll become more immediately obvious how good or bad Tonn is next season.

Starting my first pro game!! There's something about starting something brand-new, and I've certainly never been in Poland before. My mentor, Apollo Hackett, spent his whole career in Riga so I'm hoping to spend a little time there during our off periods to see what I can learn.

00? Well, we have to start somewhere, and there's little that means less than a double zero, right?

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 19* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

1. With the draft finished, who do you think had the best draft and why?

2. How do you think our draft went?

3. Muff the madman actually did it and gave everyone huge bonuses in their contract. What do you spend your first paycheck on?

4. WIthout much veteran support on the team who do you think should be our A's and C next season?

5. What are your expectations for next season as a team?

6. What are you hoping to accomplish next season as an individual player?

7. Any suggestions on improving the LR? 

8. Who do you think will be favourites to win the cup next season?

9. What have you been doing this offseason?

10. Are you excited for the piergoie stream that muff is forced to do?

7 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 19* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

3. Muff the madman actually did it and gave everyone huge bonuses in their contract. What do you spend your first paycheck on?

4. WIthout much veteran support on the team who do you think should be our A's and C next season?

1. We, thats obvious smh, dont @ me
2. amazing, we got future  goats, and many of my friends
3. Banking it, so i  can...........................(not leaking it)
4. Lamb should be our C ig
5. We will do well, not a playoff team tho
6. 2 shutouts???
7. Get more copy pastas lol
8. I dont even know, but in a few years us
9. Earning tpe, so i can get good
10.When is it, ping me ? 

10 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

1. With the draft finished, who do you think had the best draft and why? Not sure, theres always gems and busts.

2. How do you think our draft went? I think we picked up a lot of solid players to help us make the playoffs.

3. Muff the madman actually did it and gave everyone huge bonuses in their contract. What do you spend your first paycheck on? Food, am satrving. Have wife and kids to feed.

4. WIthout much veteran support on the team who do you think should be our A's and C next season? UHhh, I dont know how to say this without being cocky.... hmmm me? You guys set me up for faliure there ;c

5. What are your expectations for next season as a team? playoffs!

6. What are you hoping to accomplish next season as an individual player? 90+ points, best defensive stats in the league, 1/2 awards.

7. Any suggestions on improving the LR? No.

8. Who do you think will be favourites to win the cup next season? us, ofc.

9. What have you been doing this offseason? Working out like buff beav tbh w/ you.

10. Are you excited for the piergoie stream that muff is forced to do? YES YES YES!

I think our draft well, we had the first OA pick.

I decided to buy a killer gaming pc!

Not sure but, I expect management to make the right choices when it comes to that matter

Hopefully we can make the playoffs!

It's going to be Dayne's first season so my plan is to get comfortable and just play my game

Yes of course!

On 9/16/2020 at 12:04 AM, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

2). Good, I think we added some key pieces that will prove beneficial in the long run.
5). I'm not sure we will be able to push far this season, but making it to the playoffs would be a great start for this team!
6). I want to get at least 40 points in my rookie year. 
7). I really like the feedback on some of my weekly tasks, so doing that with everyone can really help us come together as a team.
9). Earning more TPE and training to solidify my role as a defenseman on the team.

I think the answer is clearly Warsaw, we got a ton of talent and some steals in there as well!

See above. Anytime you are able to get 1OA and get the overall talent that Warsaw got, it is a good draft!

I am going to put that money straight into the bank! Gotta save up that precious VHL money!

I think in general it will be a very fun season. Low expectations and youth getting ice time, going to at least be fun!

I would love to score at least 20 goals, If I can average 20 goals at least per season in my career I will be happy!

Not much just continuing to get my name out there and train. The sky is the limit and gotta stay ahead of the press!

Us, of course! We drafted a ton of players that I know and love to play with, so I think we'll start to come on strong in a couple of seasons.

As above! I'm optimistic that we made a number of good choices, especially provided each of them do affiliate earning.

I spent it on a home gym and buying some items from Denmark. I know Venus is in the league but it is very sad to not have many Scandinavian friends here. I did not bring the smelly food because, well, I think that can wait until I am a bit further entrenched in the team I have been selected to.

4. Without much veteran support on the team who do you think should be our A's and C next season?

Hmm, probably our players that have been on the team. I think Dakota Lamb and Alex Bridges are natural choices. The last slot is up to how the rookies vote I think.

Look better at the end than we do at the beginning. None of us have regressed yet, so we have a lot of love left to give!

6. Are you excited for the piergoie stream that muff is forced to do?

Pierogies!? I'm ready. I love pierogies, they are one of my favorite foreign foods. I've even made a few for Christian, Bella, and Venus while on the Houston Bulls.

1. With the draft finished, who do you think had the best draft and why? Us, managed to get the goat, @Renomitsu

2. How do you think our draft went? Like above, we did pretty good and managed to get active players late.

3. Muff the madman actually did it and gave everyone huge bonuses in their contract. What do you spend your first paycheck on? Smh gotta save it all, for complete TP reroll

4. WIthout much veteran support on the team who do you think should be our A's and C next season? Reno goat, gib him captain.

5. What are your expectations for next season as a team? Probably have a low position and get another high pick next season.

6. What are you hoping to accomplish next season as an individual player? Hoping to be a top 10 rookie, but might be to hard.

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 27* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

1. With a few games under your belt, how do you think you player is doing?

2. What some places you think you need to improve in.

3. Unfortunately we haven't had much luck on the ice, what do you think we need to do to get out of our slump?

4. What do you think about the selections for our C and As?

5. EU teams are looking like powerhouses this season. Is this the year they surpass the NA conference in terms of strength?

6. Our rookies are tearing it up (give yourselves a pat on the back), who do you think will win ROTY?

7. Who do you think will be our standout player this season?

8. Who will win the Stanley Cup in the NHL? Dallas or Tampa Bay?

9. With fall halfway done, what is your favourite activity to do in the fall season?

10. Favourite drink?

9 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

t0iLC3y.png

*Week ending September 27* (remember you only have to do 6 for your 2 capped TPE) 

3. Unfortunately we haven't had much luck on the ice, what do you think we need to do to get out of our slump?

5. EU teams are looking like powerhouses this season. Is this the year they surpass the NA conference in terms of strength?

6. Our rookies are tearing it up (give yourselves a pat on the back), who do you think will win ROTY?

7. Who do you think will be our standout player this season?

9. With fall halfway done, what is your favourite activity to do in the fall season?

10. Favourite drink?

1). Really happy with my player, certainly has exceeded my expectations!

2). Overall improvement, I’m doing great now but getting better weekly will help push Warsaw to greater levels.

6). I’d honestly say Dakota Lamb, they had a phenomenal start to the season and continue to put up points. I don’t see them slowing down anytime soon.

7). Ajay Krishna, they keep improving their stats each series of games and I really think they have the potential to develop into a strong goaltender.

9). Where I live, fall is the best time to go camping or hiking. It’s beautiful weather.

10). Depends, sweet tea or Coke if it’s not alcohol, and bourbon if it is alcohol.

1. With a few games under your belt, how do you think you player is doing? Pretty decent for someone that was under 250 TP till this week. 

2. What some places you think you need to improve in. As a defender, need to improve at that, still have those forward attributes from last season, which helps in offense but not defense.

3. Unfortunately we haven't had much luck on the ice, what do you think we need to do to get out of our slump? Just keep going, still new team, we will get better 

4. What do you think about the selections for our C and As? They are all pretty cool.

5. EU teams are looking like powerhouses this season. Is this the year they surpass the NA conference in terms of strength? Smh Europeans conference was always better/

6. Our rookies are tearing it up (give yourselves a pat on the back), who do you think will win ROTY? Not really sure, can guarentee that it will not be me.

7. Who do you think will be our standout player this season? Probably Alex Bridges, best player looks like he could win most defensive defender of the year

1. With a few games under your belt, how do you think you player is doing? Not well so far but hoping for a big turnaround going forward with some extra training!

2. What some places you think you need to improve in. Definitely skating and puck handling. Need to be able to hold on to the puck and get good shot opportunities.

3. Unfortunately we haven't had much luck on the ice, what do you think we need to do to get out of our slump? We will probably be like this all season, we just gotta keep growing!

5. EU teams are looking like powerhouses this season. Is this the year they surpass the NA conference in terms of strength? Very possible! Though I can't say it would be sustainable!

7. Who do you think will be our standout player this season? I am going with Krishna. He has a really rough job with a bunch of rooks in front of him but can put together a solid season by just going out there and being the best!

8. Who will win the Stanley Cup in the NHL? Dallas or Tampa Bay? Unfortunately, I believe Tampa Bay will. At least my Bruins will lose to the Stanley Cup champs.

I think Dayne is doing alright but there are definitely facets of his game that he could work on.

Definitely the defensive side, sucks seeing the shitty +/- after every game

We're a young team and I think we just gotta keep playing our game and try improving every game.

4. What do you think about the selections for our C and As?

I think they were good choices, they're all good leaders

Arthur fkn Dayne

I think Tampa has this in the bag.

Pretty badly. I'm like... -17 on the season so far, which is probably not a great reflection on me.

2. Unfortunately we haven't had much luck on the ice, what do you think we need to do to get out of our slump?

Experience. There's not a lot more to it than that. We need some time to develop because we're an incredibly young squad. This season is going to be tough because we don't have as many VHL games under our belts.

3. What do you think about the selections for our C and As?

Two of them are fine... but Aloe Dear!? What? She sounds like a scrub to me.

4. EU teams are looking like powerhouses this season. Is this the year they surpass the NA conference in terms of strength?

It always goes back and forth. We can say EU will surpass NA, but it'll change in a handful of seasons again after that. (Hackett's career featured an EU that was generally stronger than NA, for example)

5. Who will win the Stanley Cup in the NHL? Dallas or Tampa Bay?

Uh, I don't know any NHL teams or players really... but I think Tampa Bay maybe? I hear they're decent.

6. With fall halfway done, what is your favourite activity to do in the fall season?

Whuh, Fall is halfway done!? I thought it just barely started. I haven't even gotten a chance to order the famous American Pumpkin Spiced Latte with Venus @BladeMaiden yet!!

- My player is doing really good! we are almost hitting .9

- Everything,i really need to get good at everything 

- we are a young team, we will get there soon

- It was perfect, and i know they will do good

- uhhhh, maybe. 

-interesting question, i say D lamb dude.