VSN is in need of a Writer!

FrostBeard

VSN.png.7f9b33af403c90836748c019543bd0bc.png
Hey there and welcome to our application post!

We are looking for a writer that would be interested in working for VSN and creating content for VHL Weekly series together with Hylands! 
I would also like to hugely say thanks to @Erik Summers for his time and energy spent here at VSN! You are a true gem of our community! 

Write either to me personally or apply on this thread - your choice!

FrostBeard 

5 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

We are looking for a writer that would be interested in working for VSN and creating content for VHL Weekly series together with Hylands! 
I would also like to hugely say thanks to @Erik Summers for his time and energy spent here at VSN! You are a true gem of our community! 

FrostBeard 

Super interested! I like writing and have a lot of time before I go back school and even then I can make time for a weekly article so I'm in!

9 minutes ago, PatrikLaine said:

Super interested! I like writing and have a lot of time before I go back school and even then I can make time for a weekly article so I'm in!

I'm not applying, but Laine would be a great choice ? 

25 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

I'm out for my mother's birthday right now but I'd be super interested if you wanted to pm me tonight I can give a rundown of why I would be good for it.

Good luck Moose, hope you get it :)

On 7/18/2020 at 12:04 AM, FrostBeard said:

FrostBeard 

I'm interested! 

I would like to say huge thanks to everyone who applied to this open VSN position! This was not an easy decision as all of our applicants were amazing content creators. That said, there can be only one person hired for this job and I would like welcome @PatrikLaine to our VSN family! 

Thanks to everyone else who applied and I hope you will apply if another position will open!

23 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

I would like to say huge thanks to everyone who applied to this open VSN position! This was not an easy decision as all of our applicants were amazing content creators. That said, there can be only one person hired for this job and I would like welcome @PatrikLaine to our VSN family! 

Thanks to everyone else who applied and I hope you will apply if another position will open!

Super excited for the opportunity!