Ajay Krishna ​| Scouting Profile

Ajay Krishna- G  | 6'83'' - 220 lbs

OTTAWA LYNX (S72-73) | 63OA
WAESAW 
PREDATORS (S73-) | 17OA

synopsis

They be calling Ajay, Ajay Krishna. Many of you really wont know me, but i am Goaltender for Ottawa lynx, drafted fifth round 63 pick by them in s72 or 73, dont remember. Had an average season, .89 SV% , something astonishing aint it! Just kidding , i know it aint that good, but as a rookie, it is ?.  Then after getting swept by the SSK (dont know the team name, just know the team abbreviations).  Then is was VHL draft time. I was so excited that i was picked second round, HOW EXCITING. Cool thing is Muff traded for my pick ?. Warsaw is really cool place, we have potential to be the best in the future ?.  I know I am rambling some shit to make up 400 words , whatever.

Strengths

+ Reaction TIme -  I am fast as F*ck boy,dont you dare try to penetrate at me,  it be coming back at you, (What even happens after saving a goal, idk). Reaction time is what i am focusing on right now ?. It is very important for a goalie, as far as I remember few people talking about, especially few top VHL goalies. Good to have people helping you out.

+ Hand speed -  I am even faster now. Now .100 sv%, gaurantee $100 on the line ,  i am kidding dont ping me . Hand speed is another important thing in my opinion. It kind of helped me get .890%. i dot know man, i am just typing random shit dont worry.  Ajay Krishna can be a top goalie in the future.

+ Style Control, Rebound Control - Being a very professional Hockey member of the VHL community, I know everything about the attributes, okay i am joking.  I am tryna say is that i dont know what are these, but i am good at them

Weaknesses

- Scoring - Can goalies score. I dont know,  but i cant score

- Leadership - Ajay, might not be the one you have to listen to in clutch moment. Ajay is a very bad leader, even though being a captain last season for Ottawa in the locker room. 

- Penalty Shot-  Ajay cannot be a the guy at clutch moments. He just hates scoring, which goalie does, if you do, CHANGE YOUR POSITION.  So, we can conclude , Ajay cant score at all

So this is my Scouting profile, Hope you enjoyed

401 words