Old VHLM Teammate Shoutout Thread

Hey all, I've been thinking about this for a bit and figured I'd share. My time in the VHLM is something that I look back on with much joy, and I think that goes for most people. I feel like when you're on a team with someone in the juniors, especially your very first team ever on here, you kind of always share a connection with the other players for the remainder of each of your careers. I don't know if anyone will use this thread, but might as well make it for the fun of it. Feel free to shout out any juniors teammates you had back in your M days.

First, big shoutout to Guy Sasakamoose @Cxsquared from the S68 Hounds. We're now teammates in Riga (and champions) and it's been fun having such similar career paths. 

Kris Rice @Ricer13 and Jimmy Spyro @DarkSpyro from the S69 Hounds hold a lot of amazing shared experiences from the S69 run with me. I always check to see how your guys' careers are going, and glad to see you both succeed as much as you have.

Finally, @GustavMattias and @Berocka as the GM and AGM of the Hounds during my time there were incredible for keeping me around and interested in the league. They created a fantastic environment in the locker room, and I'm sure they're doing the same now in Davos. I'm now in VSN with Berocka, so that's pretty cool.

That's it for me, if anyone wants to do the same be my guest lol.

Well, I think I am going to go back to VHLM of S65, my first season and first 20 games with Philadelphia Reapers as John Frostbeard.

My GM @BladeMaiden was my first introduction to sim leagues and how everything works... 

That said - two of the players I will name will be:

Firstly, Mikko Aaltonen @GRZ, another Latvian. Never actually got to really chat with you, quite sad about that. 
Secondly, Jet Jaguar @gorlab. It was only 20 games, but I have to say - amazing 20 games. 

Old VHLM teammate shoutout from my first gen season.

This is tough considering I think @Steve and @Acydburn are still around.

@rjfryman was my AGM for the first few weeks while @Thranduil was the GM.

OH! @CowboyinAmerica came in as a waiver..... Can't think of anyone else really. Legendary Hali team, that.

Edited by fonziGG