❤ Isabella Campbell - Scouting Report ❤

||| ISABELLA CAMPBELL ||| A SCOUTING REPORT |||

z9OUKiC6E21od8vIHVHxo9EKA7PirOsU3MNY3icenE--nJjgOgYl_9wa77oqXioD_7hnHMhZm-LwZ-_LGzebMHpP3mnKJfPBe8NdQwgH3euR88mceBgVhYXqg78GtY4f5iYEXu4R5trpxZNf82eWggvyJKcjrc2DxCYz

P L A Y E R   N A M E: ISABELLA CAMPBELL

B I R T H D A Y: SEPTEMBER 19, 2000

B I R T H P L A C E: DENVER, COLORADO

H E I G H T: 5'11"

W E I G H T: 175LBS

N U M B E R: 19

Isabella Campbell is officially on her way out of the gate as the VHLM season got underway 2 days ago and I think it's safe to say that if you placed a bet on her becoming something this season, you're likely right. I think the first place you need to start is the fact that she came into the league with some decent carry-over or recreate TPE based off her agencies history previously. Then, you mix that potion of success into the fact that she has been working incredibly hard with the rest of the Bulls since joining their organization and she's basically set. I do believe right now she's sitting at 141 TPE and counting on the week, with a few more to come. This is great to think about for her, the VHLM, Houston, Seattle and all of the above. Maybe even women who are looking to become more prominent and successful in these leagues. Just think, it won't be too many seasons until she's busting the 200 zone and I'd likely guess that by seasons end she'll be damn near capping. What's amazing about that is her later start. Now, with that out of the way, let's take a look at the player herself and do a minor, quick breakdown.

B R E A K D O W N 

Scoring - Although expectations might have been a little higher so far this season, she's not doing bad at all and I think just needs to find that chemistry and what clicks for her. Outside of what's actually going on, how she trains and with what we believe her current traits are, her lethal shot and ability to find the back of the net are something that makes her a special player. She's going to be at the top of any leagues for scoring, almost always. I think that would be a fairly easy bet for us.

Good Balance - She's got extremely consistent, strong traits throughout her entire build. While she can play good in the offensive zone, she's pretty decent in her own zone as well defending the puck from her net. Then, she's a master at the draws - or, at least coming along fairly nicely and making sure to spend time working on that as she knows its importance to the team. This balance and consistency of it will be a good reason why she has nice success in her future.

N H L  C O M P A R I S O N 

3124.png&w=350&h=254

Always fun to see where these players are going to line up for their careers and there's not many ways to show a fan how well they'll turn out than by comparing them to an NHL player. We're going to take a stab and go with Evgeni Malkin. While she's not as big and built as Malkin, for a female we'd say she's got good size to compete with the men and make sure they know she's on the ice. She's going to be able to win battles along the boards, by the net or make sure she's winning those draws with brute force. She's gonna have the hands of silk, the shot of a god and the ability to put up some big numbers and be a player that the team wants, needs, loves and all of the above.