(S74) D - Breeze Ladrian, TPE: 66

Kelsier

Welcome To The VHL @Kelsier

We want you to join our roster of players! While we aren’t looking at being a contender this season we are offering loads of minutes and you're being put in the best possible position to get the most points possible out of your first season. I hope our offer entices you to join the best team in the VHLM. Yukon is a great place to kick start  your career. 

Something to consider before picking a team is at the end of this season, you will be eligible to be drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL so whoever you choose you won’t be stuck with, your first season is just to get used to how the VHL works.

If my offer interests you quote this post and type “accept” and we will get you on our roster right away. Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I wish you the very best of luck in your career and I hope to talk to you soon.

Welcome to the VHL @Kelsier!Thanks for creating a player and joining this awesome league. Your player, Breeze Ladrian, is a free agent who can sign with any minor league team. I'm an exclusive VHLer and while I may not have the same connection to others making pitches to you, I think you'll find my team is a great fit for you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We just completed an extremely successful season capped by graduating most of our roster to the big league. That means we need new players! Thankfully, the Reaper organization can offer you all the time, attention, and care you need to grow Breeze Ladrian into a legend. Thanks to our open roster we can shower you with more ice time than you know what to do with!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you want to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! It's a bit different from a real hockey league, but it's a lot of fun! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance

I’m not going to sugarcoat it: if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @Kelsier

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 1st line minutes (as long as you stay active)! WE HAVE NO D-MEN SO YOU WILL GET ALL THE TIME!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

- Motza

6 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the VHL @Kelsier

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 1st line minutes (as long as you stay active)! WE HAVE NO D-MEN SO YOU WILL GET ALL THE TIME!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

- Motza

ACEPTO TACO