VHL CONSPIRACY THEORIES #2

Berocka

So this week I did a vhl.com article as a bit of fun as sometimes I miss writing silly things on the forum and making at least a few people laugh. Well not even laugh but blow air out of their nose slightly faster. Don't lie you all do it.

But today is serious this conspiracy theory is legit and I want you all to listen closely...

Recently there was some issues with the Reddit threads and for those who have been around the vhl a while know this is where we get a lot of recruits from. For TPE we ask the members of the community to upvote the post so it looks more legitimate for people stumbling upon it. 

Now this is well and truly against the ToS of Reddit and I was surprised we got away with it for this long. Now this might sound all pretty normal but this is just the back story. The VHL got called out about the upvoting so we are taking a back seat in the recruiting through Reddit no obviously this has hit the other Sim leagues as well. So without the easy recruitment how will they keep a constant stream of fresh faces into the VHL and other Sim leagues. Use the relationships we already have.

As we all know the SBA and VHL patched old wounds recently and are back to being buddy buddies. Now if the Reddit kerfuffle was not to have happened do you think this relationship would have been mended?

If you said yes than YOU ARE WRONG! This patching of the relationship was a purely business transaction. Now that the VHL and SBA can get some new players that have a higher than average possibility of sticking around.

So what I truly think happened was not that the SBA thought the VHL had approved enough but infact both organisations were worried about a lack of players and decided it would be mutually beneficial to create an alliance.

Not that this is bad for any group but it just is highly coincidental that it all happened this way.

Thank you for listening to my conspiracy.

Also I would like to take this chance to announce the return of my podcast which will be starting back next week. The first episode will be a deep dive into the expansion teams. How they look this season and how they will look into the future.

I will also be starting back my interviews if anyone is interested in that please let me know. I will have a calendly link up shortly so you can sign up for interviews.

Also I am curious if anyone would like to see the VHL conspiracy theories continue I think it could be a fun series so happy to keep it going if people want it.

Now I am going to leave you with some parting words of wisdom.

Remember that everyone on this site is just as human as you are, they have their own families and friends and issues. Just remember that if something is taking longer than it should or someone isn't replying that anything could be happening in their lives. So be friendly and make sure that we all be nice. This community will fall apart of we don't act like a community.

9 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Remember that everyone on this site is just as human as you are, they have their own families and friends and issues. Just remember that if something is taking longer than it should or someone isn't replying that anything could be happening in their lives.

Shut up and approve my updates

10 hours ago, Berocka said:

Well not even laugh but blow air out of their nose slightly faster. Don't lie you all do it.

This was the most relatable thing I've ever read on this website.