Change to Welfare/Pension Claiming

Will

• Senior Admin

Hello there,

As of today, claims made under the James Platts Welfare Program or VHL Pension Plan can be automatically claimed on the Portal in a similar fashion to Practice Facility. These claims are not required to be approved by updater's and TPE will be awarded immediately. 

Note: The Portal automatically determines pension eligibility by looking at a user's past and current players. Some older, returning members may find they are only offered 4 TPE - this is due to previous players not existing on the Portal or not being linked to their user account. If this is the case, contact an admin or commissioner and we will manually approve you for the pension plan. 

Claims made under the VHL Partnership Plan with SBA and EFL are not quite as automated, but a post in a weekly welfare thread is no longer required. These claims can be made directly in the Portal by using the new "Affiliate PT" option under "Claim Capped" and linking to your PT on SBA or EFL. These claims will continue to be reviewed and approved by updater's. 

Full claiming instructions and eligibility requirements can be found here.

At this time, there is no changes to the monthly Affiliate Check program and those will continue to require posting in a monthly thread.

Obligatory  @Members  (don't hate me) 

:cheers:

• Senior Admin
8 minutes ago, Mike said:

This is awesome I'm going to definitely be one of those people who need to be fixed for old players if someone can check that box already for me thanks :P

done ?

@Will sorry to be a bother but it doesn't seem to work for me.  The screen kinda fades a bit like it's going to pop up/prompt me with something but then nothing happens.  This is in Chrome.

ub6BSwp.png

• Senior Admin
17 minutes ago, Garsh said:

@Will sorry to be a bother but it doesn't seem to work for me.  The screen kinda fades a bit like it's going to pop up/prompt me with something but then nothing happens.  This is in Chrome.

Hey not your fault - looks like there was a small bug in the validation when someone claimed welfare before any other capped TPE in a week. Think you should be good now 

2 minutes ago, Will said:

Hey not your fault - looks like there was a small bug in the validation when someone claimed welfare before any other capped TPE in a week. Think you should be good now 

Thank you!

• Senior Admin
17 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Can someone increase me to 5TPE please? Robin was not on the portal.

13 hours ago, Kyle said:

I have 2 players with more than 700 TPE (Ansgar Snijider & Dean Clarke) and I'm still only being offered 4 TPE.

3 hours ago, der meister said:

same here, only getting 4 as my offer. Klose, Ravenwing, Jones all over 700.

@Will @Victor and whoever else is applicable 

1 hour ago, Spade18 said:

Same here, Been claiming 5 TPE from Colton Rayne, only being offered 4.

All approved for pension

1 hour ago, Will said:

All approved for pension

Oh shit, my bad. I’m supposed to be able to claim 12 a week on pension. I should have been more specific. It’s because of my being a fine, upstanding VHL citizen.