Walker Off to Strong Rookie Start

Advantage

While much of the attention may be on other rookies on Malmo like Chris Hylands, Grekkark Gyrfalcon and Mickey Dickson, Tyler Walker has quietly been performing at a very high level this season.  In a statement made by Walker and his agency, they outlined how happy they are with the development of he and his team so far:

"It has been a great start to the year and I have been quite thrilled with how I have been playing.  I have been able to take on a big role recently jumping to the first pairing with Condor Adrienne, which is an incredible honor by the way, and I think I am playing very well.  I don't pay too much attention to my statistics but I know I have done a pretty good job pushing the play offensively and I think I'm already one of the best shot blockers in the league, so things are off to a great start.  

My team has also been doing very well and I'm excited to see our team grow.  With Hylands, Dickson, Gyrfalcon and Frostbeard, the team has a very talented core along with Walker and we are performing already despite being such a young and inexperienced team."

Season 73 Statistics: 25 GP, 5 G, 13 A, 18 P, 3 Hits, 60 SB

Season 73 Pace: 72 GP, 14 G, 37 A, 51 P, 9 Hits, 173 SB

Edited by Advantage