Spam League Warning

Beaviss

Hello all @Members

As some of you have already noticed the @Admin Team and the @Moderator Team has been fighting a spammer for the past day or so. They have been spamming a fake NHL league and have been using the messenger feature and the private message feature to send these links out. We have tried all the options we have to negate this spammer but they getting past our attempts.

We recommend not clicking these links as they may be malicious 

If you see anyone spamming links or sending you links to other leagues that are not under the Affliate Section.

Please let an admin know or report the user. We do not have admins and or moderators on 24/7 so we will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

@Commissioner Team

Just now, Peace said:

Yeah I've gotten a PM about it.

Just some bored kid thinking he's funny. 

Nothing really new.

When and what member?

Yeah I recieved word about user @Canucks doing it from FrostBeard. Good heads up message though, as always everyone when something seems like spam it probably is. Using your common sense when clicking on links should be something everyone practices anyway.

Edited by Devise

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Yeah I recieved word about user @Canucks doing it from FrostBeard. Good heads up message though, as always everyone when something seems like spam it probably is. Using your common sense when clicking on links should be something everyone practices anyway.

Also use the report feature. It'll help the staff team! 

• Head Moderator

I just want to note that this isn't a fake league (for clarification), its another NHL20 sim league. However they have been spamming people here with advertisements without ever asking for permission and their response to our moderators has more or less been telling us they don't care they are advertising. They have also been harassing certain members here for reporting them for unwanted DMs so until their attitude changes, they will be considered unwanted elements here.

23 minutes ago, tfong said:

I just want to note that this isn't a fake league (for clarification), its another NHL20 sim league. However they have been spamming people here with advertisements without ever asking for permission and their response to our moderators has more or less been telling us they don't care they are advertising. They have also been harassing certain members here for reporting them for unwanted DMs so until their attitude changes, they will be considered unwanted elements here.

Blah Blah Blah GIF by Minions

2 hours ago, I'll change this later said:

Is this the same league somebody was advertising a few months ago?

No, this is a different thing. Same idea though, they're doing the same stuff.

• Quik unfeatured this topic