BOS Episodes: QUESTIONS

Did you expect to get your jersey retired? (and if so, did you expect it this soon)

Do you think other player jerseys should get retired by their respective teams?

Will Mason Richardson go first overall?

If you could invite your 5 or 6 favorite sports people to dinner, who would they be?

What about VHL Members?

When you eventually go on your honeymoon, will Kesler be minding Kiro for you?

Have you ever been to Australia?

If there were no repercussions, is there a VHL member you would have no hesitation in tasing?

• 2 weeks later...

do you have think you deserve to be draft at first overall?

what do you have think about corco step down? will vasteras relocate? i like color of black and yellow

who do you have think is best gm in league currently and why?

why  cologne in playoff spot?

I think I was sent here to ask questions so:

I'll list some words below, who's the player (or member if more relevant) that first comes to mind for each and why.

Hideous

Tactless

Aggressive

Unique

One-Hit Wonder

Consistent

Heroic

How do you think Bouboobies will fare with Vasteras now that he has taken the reigns form Corcoran?

Now that there has been a passing of the torch in Vasteras, do you believe we will see a quick change in scenery? I know you're big on Omsk but where else do you think would be a suitable destination for Vasteras?

With the return of RandomHero (Jakob Linholm) to the VHL, who do you think won the trade between New York and Cologne this past offseason?

Do you believe Cologne now has the pieces to make multiple Cup runs, esspecially with a top pick in this seasons upcoming draft?

Which (one or a couple) of the new members have impressed you the most so far?

Do you see any teams trading up in/into the draft to obtain one or more of these promising S40 prospects?

With cap hell seemingly in their future already, do you think Helsinki should keep their picks in this draft or try n move them for a prominent veteran?

Give a detailed ranking of your thoughts on going to each and every team with Richardson. Pro's, Con's, what may motivate you.

What are your long term plans with Richardson? Sign to one team, free agent hop, go with the wind?

Who is the most overrated and undderrated members in the VHL?

Will Cologne win a Cup before Vasteras?

What type of coffee do you enjoy in the morning? Anything special about it, creamer whatever? (Sorry drinking a coffee with hazlenut cream right now and it's my life blood. :P)

Hypothetical situation, the VHL decides to start from square one. We continue with season numbers but have everyone who is active reset and create new players. All the teams reset draft packs and we start from square one. You are a GM of one of the teams. If you had no restrictions and assume every member was available, what three members would you select to be the cornerstone of your team and why? 

Part two of this question:

Hypothetical situation, the VHL decides to start from square one. We continue with season numbers but have everyone who is active reset and create new players. All the teams reset draft packs and we start from square one. You are a GM of one of the teams. If you had no restrictions and assume every member was available, what three members would you select to be the cornerstone of your team and why?

Same question, but just use rounds in it as well. Which members do you think you can pick up in each of the first three rounds. Snake draft, you can pick your own starting draft position.

do you have thin tordahl will finish top in league now that he have pick play up.

will willem janssen finally have win an award

what team has best future in north america conferense

who your favorite player all time vhl

do you want to be make hall of fame with richardson

Your thoughts on the relative strength of VHLM rosters when compared to recent seasons past?

Would you ever consider becoming a VHL GM again or are you officially retired?

Besides Vasteras, do you feel any VHL team needs a re-branding or relocation?

Most under appreciated and overrated VHL player of all time?

Do you ever see the league expanding to 12 teams? If your answer was no, could you have said the same thing about expanding to 10 teams in the past?

How do you think the league would be if we were still at 8 teams? Would it have potentially forced a move to V2 of the sim/using endurance like the SHL does? 

This week will be a special edition. Please PM me with a rumour or start one that actually makes sense about trades/free agency or teams in general.

After I got no responses last week, not even one; I took a week off. Looking for some material this week and I hope people help a brother out

What do you think of the drastic difference in podcast length, considering some podcasts only run 10-15 minutes (Seth Speaks) and others run for more than 5x as long (Pajodcast)? Is it similar to a group of article writers consistently writing 2500 word articles, or does the difference not matter as much with podcasts? (depending on how much depth you go into while answering flyersfan, you may end up having already answered this)

Who has the strongest roster now, after the trade deadline?

What teams do you see improving their performance next season?

Who do you see as the next VHL GM that wont be appointed by a GM?

Most improved player for next season?

Edited by Samurai7