Kashima Kitsune/Foxes (Fictional Minor League Expansion team)

Emi

Kashima Kitsune (Kashima Foxes)

Team Name: Kashima Kitsune
Arena: Yūtoku Ice Arena
Capacity: 7,500

Saga Flag:
1280px-Flag_of_Saga_Prefecture.svg.png

Kashima City Flag:
Flag_of_Kashima_Saga.svg.png

Altered Flag:

Altered_Flag.png

Alternative Logo:
K.png

Fox Tail:

noun_Fox_Tail_1087606.png

Home Logo:

Home_fox.png

Away Logo:

Away_Shark.png

Alternative Logo:

Untitled-1.png

Concept Logo (Not Used):

noun_Fox.png

Home Jersey:

Kashima_Foxes_Home.png

Away Jersey:

Kashima_Foxes_Away.png

Alternative Jersey:

Kashima_Foxes_Alternative.png

Mascot (Yūtoku - Inari) - By @Riley_Couture
Untitled235_20200728150757.png

Hex Colours:
Main Colour: #006462

Secondary Colour: #e40150

Accent Colour: #FFFFFF

Edited by Emi

31 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

The fabled weeb team that the VHL deserves

If only you saw some of the designs for the game I'm making xD

There's way more there xD

Emi concepts need to be reality like right now! I love the ideas that u come up with. Taking into Asian countries that the VHL can potentially expand to is considerate. Love the jersey designs and reason behind it too. Obviously, a lot of thought has went into this and I'm sure everyone around the league loves this. 10/10

Review:

This is a great concept team! I really love the history of the area and thought you’ve put into the logos as well as the entire team design. The jersey style you used for the home and away is always a great one for me. I maybe would have kept the colours of the numbers on the seats the same as the logo, like you did on the homes. That’s just apples and oranges though. That alternate does a good job feeling different enough from the others while still maintaining the teams identity and spirit. You could’ve gone wild and made them red with green accent but that may not have looked as good. Overall I love this concept and I’m looking forward to seeing more. Great job! 10/10

4 hours ago, Blazzer said:

Emi concepts need to be reality like right now! I love the ideas that u come up with. Taking into Asian countries that the VHL can potentially expand to is considerate. Love the jersey designs and reason behind it too. Obviously, a lot of thought has went into this and I'm sure everyone around the league loves this. 10/10

Thank you, I've not even fully explained more of it too like the mascots name and why I chose a relatively small place like Kashima, Saga. 

I love doing the write up after too. 

1 hour ago, SirRupertBarnes said:

Review:

This is a great concept team! I really love the history of the area and thought you’ve put into the logos as well as the entire team design. The jersey style you used for the home and away is always a great one for me. I maybe would have kept the colours of the numbers on the seats the same as the logo, like you did on the homes. That’s just apples and oranges though. That alternate does a good job feeling different enough from the others while still maintaining the teams identity and spirit. You could’ve gone wild and made them red with green accent but that may not have looked as good. Overall I love this concept and I’m looking forward to seeing more. Great job! 10/10

Thank you, I had tried the look of an old avs jersey with just the K for an alternative jersey bit I didn't really like it.

That is why I went out of my way to create the Kashima logo. Originally that wasn't in my plans but I added it last minute and I think it worked well. 

I have plans for more Asian counties that we could expand into but I need to do more research into the areas. 

I roughly spend 5 days researching the area and then 2-3 days designing it all. 

1 hour ago, Emi said:

Thank you, I had tried the look of an old avs jersey with just the K for an alternative jersey bit I didn't really like it.

That is why I went out of my way to create the Kashima logo. Originally that wasn't in my plans but I added it last minute and I think it worked well. 

I have plans for more Asian counties that we could expand into but I need to do more research into the areas. 

I roughly spend 5 days researching the area and then 2-3 days designing it all. 

I had assumed that it wouldn’t be your first design. There’s lots of changes that are made before the final product. 

that makes sense. Let me know if you want some help ??